why do you care?

Killer was in the kitchen cooking something for him self to eat it was pretty early so no one was around.

Killer made a sandwich for him self, he walked up to the table and sat feeling uneasy about something he looked to his side and saw his boss looking at him.

"... good day" killer said talking a bite out of his sandwich. Nightmare walked up to killer and started to look at his chest well more his soul.

"Killer...?" Nightmare ask as killer looked straight into nightmares eyes.

"Were you in contact with a monster with an arua?!" Nightmare yelled with a hint of jealousy because the first thing he thought of was his brother.

Killer with dead emotionless  eyes only looked at him.

"Yes and I don't see a problem with it I was just visiting a friend" Nightmare was about to hit killer but stopped.

"Why do you care?" Nightmare froze because he just realized killer was right, "why do I care?!" Nightmare mentally questioning him self killer got up caring an empty plate.

Nightmare tentacle grabbed killer and placed him back on the chair he was sitting on.

"Nightmare..." Killer ask confused by his actions.

"Just never do that again it very unstable if you get affected by too much aruas, ok!" Killer only nodded.