hi... do you know what happen?

outer was showing killer around his au, outer was surely someone different and you could say annoying but killer didn't mind...he already knows how dust and horror can be when there mad and worst when they fight, which usually ends with killer stopping them.

While outer was showing killer around, killer noticed the people staring at him, it didn't bother him but he was curious why?

Killer started writing in the little book outer gave him, outer noticed killer was writing and stop to see what killer is writing.

Killer handed outer the note which said "why are they staring at me?" Outer read looked at the note then looked at the people around them as outer looked at them they all quickly looked away pretending they didn't see anything.

"Oh- sorry killer...it's just your eyes-" outer was cut off by killer giving him a next note, outer grabbed it which read "please don't talk about my eyes, it's a personal thing" outer almost jumped and started to apologise.

Killer wrote on a next piece paper "countine?" Outer read it and started to jump happily as he grabbed killer by the hand making it to, well outers version of grillby,

Killer walked in and everyone eyes were set on killer and outer.

Outer was holding on too killer's hand the entire time, which outer quickly let go of his hand but killer took back his hand which made outer blush and took killer to the front desk to meet grillby.

On the way the other monster were making lovely noises and hearts at outer and killer.

Outer was embarrassed...but killer gave nothing about it holding onto outer hand like if they were together.

(PS. Killer is emotionless so he has no shame and also killer is dence, as in he can't tell if someone likes him or nah-)

They finally made it to the counter and both sat down outer and killer ordered something and started to eat, killer ordered Fry's and outer ordered tator tot, they both had a conversation which was mostly outer asking Quiera and killer writing the answer down in a book.

Suddenly grillby walked up with the bill, outer looked at it just said "put it on my tab-"

"Outer swear when are you going to pay your tab!" Grillby yelled which got everyone attention.

Soon enough killer when into his pocket and pulled out a roll of money which suprised everyone.

Killer handled the money to grillby and grabbed outer by the hand again and left.

Leaving the entire room quite, grillby looked down at the money and saw that the new skeleton even left a tip with a note that said "thanks for the food"

~Meanwhile~

"We're do you think he ended up!?" Horror yelled looking throw the bushes.

"Who knows but if we don't find killer, then the boss is going to give us nightmare tonight!" Dust said climbing out of a tree.

"Stupid ink! Trying to abush us!" Horror yelled jumping out of the bush.

~in the castle~

Nightmare had everything on the floor.

Killer was gone and he could find him but worst he was kidnap, but even worst killer escape his kidnapper and is now lost in the multiverse.

Nightmare couldn't track his emotions because he doesn't have.

"God killer were are you!!" Nightmare yelled looking down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So first:
Color x killer

Now:
Outer x killer

Later:
???? x killer