your not my boyfriend...

Nightmare punched the wall leaving the wall with a huge whole.

The sudden action suprised the skeleton who was sitting.

"So he kissed you!!" Nightmare yelled wanting to punch the wall.

"Yes...it was my first kiss too..." Killer said with no emotion looking down knowing Nightmare would yell or do something.

"....and your not even mad..." Nightmare Said coldly, making on of his tentacles hold Killer's chin to look at him.

"....no I am not" killer shot back.

The two skeletons stayed quiet a pin could be heard.

"Your not going to leave my side, until we take care of dream you got it-"Nightmare shot back after.

"Now that's not fair-" killer yelled back but was stopped immediately by nightmare.

"It's not supposed to be fair!! This is for your own good if you a dream got together-" Nightmare yelled.

"What do you mean!! Error and ink are a thing-" killer said defending himself.

"That's a different case-" nightmare said looking away

"Sure... But horror and lust have gone on dates, dust and blueberry always gets all friendly in battle and-" killer got cut off by a next tentacle.

"When I say something I mean it- so don't compare yourself to them, I'm your boss so will do as I say!" Night yelled looking straight at Killers eye's.

They stare each other for a good minute before killer looks away.

"Good we came to an agreement" nightmare said looking around to see his many paperwork he had to do.

"And what if I wanted to go with dream-" nightmare shot up turning around to see killer looking at the window.

"Wh- what!" Nightmare yelled not trying to hide he was mad or jelouse.

"You know....take dreams offer-" killer said looking straight at nightmare and immediately regretting his words.

Killer saw nightmare face and it was of pure jealousy and rage.

"Killer... I said you are never going to meet dream ever again!" Nightmare said not even looking back. As Nightmare wrote something in a book.

"Why are you acting like this....?" Killer asked, getting no response from Nightmare as he countine his paperwork.

"Acting like a ove-" killer stopped

"Why do you care if I end up with dream-" killer said looking at the door.

"Enough! We ended this conversation" Nightmare said looking back for a second and then quickly looking back at his work.

"It's not your my boyfriend or something..." Killer said crossing his arms and looking to the side.

Nightmare jumped for a split second but immediately went back to writing.

Nightmare look down on his "paperwork"

Nightmare wasn't even doing paperwork, his supposably paperwork was just filled with words like.

My killer

Mine and not your

Get your own queen

Stupid brother

Pick someone else

Why is it my killer of all monsters

I won't leave you to take him

The night had gone on and killer had gone to sleep.

Nightmare got up from his paperwork and walked towards killer, killer was fast asleep.

Nightmare had moved killer to the side and slept next to killer, giving him a kiss on the for Head.

Before drifting off to his own sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Killer and Nightmare Wake in the morning I wanna see there reaction~