4 || Warping Incident

THURSDAY, 10:03 AM; UNKNOWN ALLEYWAY, MUSUTAFU

  Late. Y/N couldn't believe it, her face dull and blanked. She had overslept.

  She ran through the buildings, now heading through the darkened alleyway. Cracking the pavement under her feet, she halted unsure of what to do with the huddling crowd ahead. An ominous dark aura and a group of shady people; grinning, chuckling, all of them carrying weapons.

  Getting to school was more important though. Y/N shrugged. She hurried past them and-

THURSDAY, 10:04 AM; RUINS ZONE - USJ (UNFORESEEN SIMULATION JOINT), U.A. HIGH SCHOOL

  Strange. Musutafu looked a lot more devastating than it should. Y/N stopped. Scratching the back of her head, eyes dulling. Where was she? Perhaps, she took a wrong turn. Turning around her bored eyes met with many other's. Villains; just as confused as she was.

  "Wait what? There shouldn't be any students here yet, should there..?"

  Whisper. Whisper.

  "Kurogiri said that he was going to give us time to get ready an ambush..."

  Whisper. Whisper. Whisper.

  Y/N felt somewhat left out as they continued to meekly talk among themselves, huddling together. She moved next to them. A gust of wind. Sudden cold sweat, shivering spines.

  "What are you guys talking ab-"

  Attacked. Contact. A broken hand. A scream of pain. "AHHACK!!"

  Tears rimmed the villain's eyes, gripping their hand, they fell right by Y/N's feet. Scratching the tip of her nose, sighing. Perhaps, they had a bad morning. Somewhat, she felt a bit sorry.

  "Are... Are you alright?"

  "You bastard!" They jumped at her first.

  A missed hit.

  What was that rule again? One hit is an accident.

  Another missed hit.

  Two hits are a coincidence.

  Another missed hit. The third one.

  Three hits are intentional.

  She paused, dashing away. It was alright to beat them up, right? She sniffled her nose, thinking. The small cluster of bodies gained speed, balling towards her. Closer and closer. Anger; a raging storm ready to unleash-

  No contact, one punch.

  Their bodies hurled across the air, knocked out; falling like pins as they slammed against the ruined building behind them. With her steaming hand, she slumped her body down, let out a quick sniffle and a bored sigh.

  What a bad way to start a day.

  Slumped shoulders, slightly furrowed eyebrows. Y/N sulked before hurrying out of the ruins in search for clarity.

THURSDAY, 10:13 AM; RUINS ZONE - USJ (UNFORESEEN SIMULATION JOINT), U.A. HIGH SCHOOL

  Warping, a tingly sensation. Kirishima and Bakugo had landed, landing on the dusty, cracked mock streets. Bakugo growled. He had some villains to beat up. His head was bursting with anger. Swelling with a thirst for violence, he crackled sparks out of his hands and-

  Villains, all knocked out, balled up together by the building in front of them.

  They stared. Who did this?

THURSDAY, 10:17 AM; SHIPWRECK SONE - USJ (UNFORESEEN SIMULATION JOINT), U.A. HIGH SCHOOL

  Water? Water. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, pouting slightly in annoyance. Wet socks. Oh, how much she disliked wet socks. At the time she hadn't realized it, but after the mushy sensation reaching her feet, it was only then she stopped running, realizing the flooding impact of her school shoes.

  She squinted, shuffling around uncomfortably along the muddy shore before a loud cackling ensued. Something straight out of an anime. A villainous sound. Her eyes searched the area, coming across two green heads and a lumpy purple one.

  "Ah, Midoriya." A small smile emerged from her face. Relief washed over her. It was always good to see a familiar face in an unknown situation.

  She had prepped herself to jump to him before she paused once more. Two other classmates, she frowned. He was in the top class 1-A, wasn't he? She must've accidentally ended up somewhere in U.A. with the 1-A class, who are training to be heroes.

  Yes, that's what happened. Absolutely. Without a further doubt.

  Y/N scratched her head. Too tired to rack her head any further. Shrugging. Surreal accidents happen from time to time. Best not to disturb someone in class, anyways. She trailed back along the muddy shore.

  Walking. Dragging her feet.

  A dulling face.

  A large commotion. Crashes, screams, bangs, the three students flung themselves across the zone. She stared, a blossoming hope in her heart.

  Perhaps, they just finished. Y/N smiled lightly, readying herself to jump and- A sour grumble erupted from her lips. Wet socks. She sighed, but followed.

THURSDAY, 10:30 AM; CENTRAL PLAZA - USJ (UNFORESEEN SIMULATION JOINT), U.A. HIGH SCHOOL

  Brief safety. The three of them tumbled onto the ground. Their lungs heaved, panting. With every breath however, grew a looming figure, their face darkened from the incandescent sun behind them; a dark lean figure. Great intimidation, fear pulsing in their-

  "Hey Midoriya. You're not in the middle of class right now, are you?"

  "Midoriya's eyes bulged. "Eh?- Eh? Y/N? What are you doing here?!"

  Y/N had only scratched her cheek with her index finger, sheepish within the moment. "Ah, well I think I got lost and-"

  A hand gripped around her neck. A warm breath down her spine. An eerie voice spoke out.

  "Caught..."