chapter-13

"Do you have idea how much the words about kingston charming are circling around in the female body of east wing?"

Emma tried to speak through mouth full of waffles as she walked beside me after the classes were off. I looked her way and instantly regretted.

"Would you stop talking with your mouth full? It makes me want to throw up." I stated with scrunched up nose to earn an eyeroll.

Gulping down she shuffled inside her bag and drew out a pack of cookies, tearing its cover apart in one go, she tossed a chocolate chip cookie inside her mouth.

I pressed my lips and she just shrugged.

"So I heard that Scarlett joy is telling everyone that she made out with Kingston and is so expecting him to ask her out." She continued, tucking the loose strands of hair behind her ear.

I took a deep breath looking far away towards the gate which wasn't visible completely due to the rush of students.

This scarlett must be that blonde I saw with king for about couple of times now.

I felt a nudge at my rib," wouldn't you say anything about it?" Emma asked curiously.

I took in her white crop top with purple polka dots supporting a denim skirt underneath.

Taking lazy steps forward, matching Emma's pace, I looked around at other girls. Their beautiful eyes twinkling, their straightened and curled hair flying around in soft wind under the sunlight that kissed their tanned skins.

I could almost see that blonde hair shinning under the sunlight, luring every other boy in their magic.

Something tugged at my chest.

"We shouldn't stick our nose in anyone's dating life." I mumbled back.

She extended the pack of cookies in front of me. I took out one as the cover made crinkling sound.

"I don't usually care," unaffected by my remark, she informed" but when it comes to kingston charming, it's different."

Hearing king's name, two girls that were passing us, turned their heads and took in our forms through judgmental eyes.

"How so." I challenged.

"Kingston never dates anyone."

I looked at her questioningly, still expecting her to explain herself. To say something like, he dates but secretly or something.

Cause how is it possible that someone like king never dated someone.

She gulped down the rest of the cookie to respond hurriedly, excited to be the first one to give me some news that I didn't know about,"Everybody knows it. Kingston charming never dates. That's one of the reason everybody is curious about his sex life. I mean can you blame them when the hottest guy in the school doesn't date. Every girl wants to know what is he like in the bedroom." She ended the sentence with a devious smirk.

"What if he's gay." I blatantly suggested.

A loud cackle erupted her throat that soon turned into a coughing fit as those newly gulped cookies threatened to jump out of her throat if she kept howling another second.

Holding a hand over her stomach, she looked at me through amused expression," Oh the guy with that kinda manly attitude and sex appeal which any girl can sense from miles away can't be just "gay". She finger quoted," and by the way, out of all people, you know so well he isn't gay."

I glared at her, stopping in my track," and how would I know?"

"Oh come on! Don't act all innocent. He was there in the bedroom when I returned that night few days ago. I saw the way you two looked at each other." She wiggled her eyebrows earning a push from me.