chapter 34

Two chaps in a row.

Dedicated to MaryMarvoloMalfoy.

She's little upset with Faith, so here you go.

Cheer up! :)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Hey!" I squealed in shock just in time to make him stop climbing the bed. Nearly.

He looked up at me.

"You're not going to sleep here." I stated deadpanned. 

He tilted his head to the side a little and I forced my sleepy eyes open to gauge his actions properly.

"Where then?"

I looked around the room to find no other bed. Then looked down at the one I was sprawled on.

Definitely not here!

"I don't know."

"Well," he bent down and grabbed the covers," I know where."

I panicked raising on my elbows as my body protested to just fall back on the soft mattress and go to sleep,"No!"

He exhaled, nudging the hem of the hoodie up with his thumbs around his hips and hooked them at the out line of his shorts," what are you so afraid of?" He asked as his the arcs of his eyebrows knitted together.

Signaling the approaching demise of mine.

"No, I-uh I,"

"I haven't got all night. Just shut up and go to sleep."

What!

I frowned at his dismissive manner as he pushed the covers to the foot of the bed and opted to hop in.

"K-king!" I sat upright despite the protests of rising aches in my body and peered up at him. Ready to sprint.

"I'm not gonna bite you okay!" He affirmed as if it would make me fall asleep longer than I ever could.

"Y-you can sleep there..." I gestured towards the floorboards and collected all the strength in me to look back at him.

He followed my gaze and worked his jaws together,"like hell I would."

And with that the bed creaked as his weight shifted down in it in one go and there he was, lying down. Eyes closed.

Cool.

I'll get up then.

I jerked my body up and winced at the renewed ache at my lower back. I had almost forgotten it over past few days. The inner pain didn't let me have enough time to consider the physical one.

I collected my pillow and looked around the floor to find a suitable spot to lay down.

The rug.

Yes the rig will do.

"What you doin?"

I halted in my spot, just beside the rug,"sleeping on the floor." I voiced out lowly.

Not looking back at him.

"Come back to bed." He ordered.

Why does he have to order me around like that!

Wasn't I doing everything he wanted lately?

He needs to consider my conditions as well.