Chapter 2

Chapter 2.

     Caught up with my teenage girl thoughts, I lied on my bed enveloped in darkness. Thinking about how lazy I am that I can't stand u and turn on the light. Thinking about how this room makes me gag because it smells like sweat mixed with perfume. Thinking about what a scene I will cause when I go to school. It's the middle of October and I'm due in school tomorrow morning. It's been three days since I've moved here and I don't think the Catholic high school I'll be attending will let me procrastinate any more in spite of my tragic situation.

I heard the front door slam open and the rustling of plastic bags, the smell of Taco Bell drifting through my bedroom door. "Frannie-poo! Dinner's ready!" yelled Feely, my not so mature older sister. She calls it dinner, I call it heart attacks in wrapping papers but the following is still the same: it tastes amazing.

I rushed downstairs wearing my new Victoria's Secret pajamas (which I adore along with the hundreds of other clothes) Feely bought me. I guess she's making up for the times she was never a sister to me. That or she's kissing up to me to get on my good side. Well, I am sort of glad we're bonding in a way. This is the first time we're together just the two of us since she moved out to New Jersey.

"Wow, this place is a mess." I said as I strolled into the kitchen bumping into Feely purposely. Kitchens are supposed to be full of plates and food and recipe books, right? Well, in Feely world, kitchens are for storing dirty clothes, school books, and make-up. She had to push things aside on the counter in order to have space for eating.

"Okay, stop criticizing unless you plan to clean it yourself. And I brought you a nacho bell, it's under the brown bag." Feely-pee said as she munched on her taco, food bits coming out of her mouth as she spoke.

"You are a pig. And thanks...Ilovenachobell." I dug into my heavenly delight with pleasure. All that could be heard was silent chewing, the occasional sip of water(we both hate soda, it gives us diarrhea), and Feely's humming. She did that whenever she was in deep thought. Weirdo.

"Oh..hey, I brought your uniform from the tailor's. It's all custom made and pretty. Now you'll stand out with curves from all the other robotic girls." my sister said with obvious pride.

"Gee, thanks.I can already tell I'll be a favorite with the nunnies. I can't believe you're making me go to a Catholic school. We're not even Christian let alone Catholic!"

"It's the best private school around. Come on kid, ou're a straight A student and being in a school with a good name will open up more opportunities. You know that." she lectured." Now, are you nervous?"

"...actually, I'm not. The only thing I'm dreading is not being able to leave the school early enough."

"Liar, you're not even worried about making new friends?"

"No. Right now, I could care less about having friends...really..." I said, surprising myself.

"You know you can talk to me whenever you need to, okay?" she added quietly. I don't see how. She's almost never home. Either shopping, work, college, or her boyfriend keeps her attention occupied. I wouldn't be surprised if in a month she forgets I live with her.

"..thanks sis, that means a lot..." I smiled and looked down quickly. There must be something wrong with you if you're a teenager and you're good at awkward moments.

I finishd my meal and tried and failed to make a quick dash without having to clean up. Feely caugh up with me.

"Hey, lazy ass, clean up."

Gruntle, mumble,gruntle,hohoho,mumble.