Chapter 5

"Um, hey Andy. I really need to go to the administration office right now." I pleaded in vain. The guy must have some hearing impairment because he didn't seem to acknowledge I said anything. He kept dragging me by my shoulder as he showed me around, his friends trailing right behind us. I couldn't see Mikey around anywhere.

"Now you'll love this. This has got to be the best water fountain in all of campus. And nobody uses it!" Andy Evans said, looking everywhere but at me. Now I get it. He was literally showing me around. Ugh...I really need to go get my class schedule, locker number, and map before the bell rings.

"You know, I'll never be able to use it unless I notify the school staff of my existence, at the administration office. The one we just passed. In the big hall. Over there."

A blank questioning stare. He ran a hand through his curly blonde hair while his lips then slowly formed into a radiant smile as he said,"Ohh! Why didn't you say so babe?" Babe!? Seriously? I don't even know him! "I'll take you there myself." That last sentence was meant for the crowd of jealous girls standing off to the side. Wow, I can really tell they like me, I thought miserably.

We walked in the direction of the office. I don't even understand why in the world this guy was paying so much attention to me. A couple of minutes ago I had literally fallen all over him. And now I was his little show pony?

Suddenly as we were standing in front of the school office, my mind shattered into pieces. Andy practically twirled me around when we reached it, held my face up to his, and told me in as loud a voice as could be,"Well, see you, babe. But I wanted to ask you...will you come to my party on Saturday? I know I just met you but I feel like I already know you."  

Omygod. Am I supposed to faint or something? And who are you again? "U-uh...sure."

"Awesome. I'll text you the deats." And with a wink, he was gone, along with his babbling band of baboons.

Gerard POV

The Joker couldn't have done it better himself. Standing in front of Andy "El Douche" Evan's locker, I rechecked my work. The hallways were empty except for me, my dark materials, and my masterpiece. In my head, I started imagining everyone's shocked faces as I tell them how I mastermindedly screwed up Andy's locker. Frank and Ray will laugh, Bob will smirk like he always does, and Mikey will be worried sick. Yeah guys, I did it. I took the dirty towels from the locker room, the ones he smothers me with and bloodied them. Bloodied them with real animal blood. No Mikey, I got it from a bag of meat in the supermarket, not Mrs. Filch's cat. Anyways, I stuffed em up real good, dripped some more blood on the inside to dump on him when he opens it, I may have added some newly bought tampons, and smashed up the door with a hammer. And then they relish in my awesomeness. Revenge is sweet.

Gathering up my stuff, I didn't notice someone walking quietly up to me. I looked around to the girl standing a few feet away. She had a sort of dreamy look on her face as she stared at me and then back at the paper in her hands. Then again. And again. That is until she-

"WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY LOCKER!?" a girl shrieked.

I was taken aback by this girl's sudden animosity. "Keep your voice down! We'll get caught down here!"

"I'LL TALK IN AS LOUD A VOICE AS I WANT! NOW WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE..YOU, YOU SHADY JERKOFF!" It was the girl that was talking to Mikey.

"Listen, you have it all wrong. I'm not the bad guy here. Andy Evans is. This is all his fault." I said moronically. I didn't know what to say.

"ANDY EVANS? WHO THE FUCK IS ANDY EVANS? WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!"

I groaned and threw her an exasperated look. "Shhhh! the crap down! Now let's get out of here-"

"NO! I WANT RETRIBUTION! AND RETRIBUTION SHALL BE PAID!"

"Well, well, well. Look who I have here." said a voice behind us. Marco Sintes, the school's snobbiest hall monitor, snickered at us behind a detention pad. "I see you have indeed gotten your retribution, new girl. First day and you're already hanging with someone like Gerard Way? Not smart."

"This wasn't my fault! It was all him!" she quickly remarked. "Right, Gerard?" My name sounded weirdly funny coming out of her mouth. Do it again, I thought.

"Miss whatsyourname, you were caught in the scene of the crime-"

"That isn't fair! You didn't even-"

"Luckily, I'm feeling generous and if you don't want to be reported to the principal's office, I suggest you be quiet." Marco said. She looked at me expectantly as if she wanted me to say something. What? So that I could get sent to the principal's office? No way!

She bit the insides of her cheek when I didn't respond, simultaneously throwing daggers at me. If looks could kill... "Now, stolen towels, vandalism, skipping class, and inappropriate language. This just mounts up to 4 days detention. Cleaning duty in the library." At least in detention I'll have a chance to explain.

She protested weakly as I rolled my eyes. This is so seventh grade.

Frannie's POV

Fuming, I only had one thought racing through my mind. Oh how I hate Gerard Way.