✏|Best Friends (Gyu & Chae)

The two were walking home from school, as they walk to the nearest bus station.

They were hearing the news there and sighed.

"Secondary Big Bang?" Chaeryeong read one of the articles said in the small television.

"Isnt that now?" Beomgyu asked to the girl beside him as they looked at it curiously.

"I guess.. I hope it doesn't harm us.. right?" She rubbed her temples and heard screaming.

They looked at it and tried running away from it, but they couldn't.

The two got hitted from it hard, the vibration making them fall to the ground.

Waking up in separate hospital rooms.

"What happened?" Chaeryeong said to herself.

From the couple of days of treatment, they were recovered.

They walked back to the school, curious why they got hitted more than the people around them.

Beomgyu then got a vision of something.

"Chaeryeong's such a dumbass" Chua (random) said getting Chaeryeong's backpack and made everything fall.

"Please.. stop!" He could hear the girl plead but they wouldn't stop throwing everything.

"Beomgyu?" The girl asked and he looked at her.

"Huh?" She then rolled her eyes at the confused lad.

"Were about to be late, come on!" She said pulling the boy to the school.

When lunch was there, he walked to the halls, to put his stuff in his locker and then heard something nearby.

"Chaeryeong's such a dumbass" The voice of Chua said and Beomgyu was wide eyed.

He ran there and pushed the girl away.

"Dont go near her!" He said and the girl left.

Chaeryeong rubbed her temples. "I didn't need your help y'know.. how did you know I'm here?"

He then shook his head. "Just a.. feeling."

Day by day, he's having some de ja vu lately. He told his friend and she wouldn't even believe him.

"You think you have powers?" She chuckled and the boy nodded seriously. "I don't know.. it doesn't sound real" she patted his back.

The following weeks, Chaeryeong was up for cleaning her studio. She has one because of her sister Chaeyeon. But she's somewhere else now.

Chaeryeong was dancing some steps, and got a little tired.

She sat down and looked everywhere, the wide open place.

"Woah.. I wanna go.. somewhere else like my sister, sounds fun. Unlike me who's taking care of her studio.." She panted and closed her eyes.

As she opened it she saw a portal.

"What?!" She called her friend to come over, he was above her giant apartment so no biggie

He went inside without a knock and saw the girl trying to make it gone.

"I.. saw that.. a few days ago, you creating a portal" he said as the girl looked at him surprised.

"Ok! Powers are real, magic is, now tell me how did I stop this!" She said making some hand gestures.

"You just told it to stop..and made a gesture of it." Chaeryeong raised a brow.

"Stop?" She did the The gesture and The portal shutted down.

"Never tell anyone we have these powers" she rubbed her temples and the boy nodded.

"Okay.."

What do you think is gonna happen first? Now you know that the two are Prediction and teleportation with portals! Are you waiting for the first chapter?