✏|05

|·°⚡°·|

"Ok, since when did you want to be with Lia around alot?" Kai told Taehyun. It's been days since the little invasion, and everyone was still the same. Yuna was still the un bothered girl as she is, I guess her perspective to them changed.
Taehyun is still 'Mr. Looksy' well, as Kai calls him. Beomgyu still the closest to Ryujin like Yeji giving in to Yeonjun.

"What do you mean?" Taehyun asks and Kai rolled his eyes.

"I mean like, in combat practice you always wanted to be with Lia. In the dinner table, you want to be across from her. Yeah I know you did that on purpose.. so obvious." Kai blabbered as Taehyun sighed, inside he was panicking. Was he that obvious by his stares and all?

"No I don't like her.. Kai" ofcourse, he didn't buy it. I mean nobody did. Even Chaeryeong. She'd try to get in to his life, atleast let him notice her, since that day of the saving, she's never stopped thinking about him.

"Taehyun!" Lia called him, and he instantly looked at her way. Another day of getting her attention. Chaeryeong heard and saw, she was feeling something... And it's not nice, maybe jealousy? She saw Soobin walking in her way, and so he pulled her somewhere.

"Chaeryeong, I need help. You know that feeling you get when someone stares at a girl or boy you have interest in?" He spoke fast like a rapper as Chaeryeong nodded slowly. It's exactly the same feeling they both have for those two.

"Jealousy" she blurted and he looked down, red from embarrassment to her finding out. To his amusement, she didn't tease or anything some sort. Just a plain smile.

"I feel the same as you." She peeked looking at Taehyun and Lia, who were talking with Yeonjun and Yeji about some plan. Soobin later on sighed and tapped her shoulder.

"Lets just I don't know, try not to get that jealous?" The girl agreed and they walked together to the place whereas the four were at. Ryujin and Beomgyu were chatting as they went there as well, Kai and Yuna walking over.

"So, since were all here. Lets find the portal?" Yeji protested and they all obliged. She walked outside as Kai and Taehyun followed. The three were gonna try finding it as re rest just listens to Ryujin and her tips and practices.

"So this is how you smash them out" she showed and took of her blade cover, as the sharp katana was shown. They walked back, scared if the could get hurt but Yuna just stayed in her place.

"I like this one, she's very bold" Ryujin showed a hand and Yuna shook on it, as she smiled. Does she feel comfortable for her more? Beomgyu moved on forward, faked a cough and Ryujin chuckled. "Want me to teach you?" Beomgyu nodded hesitantly and she threw her blade to him as he screamed.

"Be careful!!" Luckily he catched it as he breathed heavily. Ryujin moved as Yuna smirked, moving away. She likes the thing she's seeing. Ryujin positioned him as her hands were helping his to move. They were practicing as she showed how to do everything to him. The others were just plain staring at the two with 'wow' 'really' faces.

"Ok, this is so weird. I'm going." Yeonjun covered his eyes, weirded from what he's looking at. The two looking like their the only ones there, looking lovey-dovey, well Yeonjun thinks it's weird and intimidating but he doesn't realize that's literally him and Yeji too.

"Nah, I think its cute" Yuna mumbled watching them. She was also paying attention on the lesson. Soobin nudged Chaeryeong's shoulder and she turned back, as he grabbed her away. Lia was left, speechless and curious. Jealous as well? "Since when were they close.." She muttered.

Yeji went in and Taehyun as well. "So, I didn't find any, I searched high" Yeji noted as Taehyun sweated, Lia ran to give a napkin.. clearly she was jealous about Soobin and Chaeryeong.

"Thanks Lia.. your older than me right?" He asked and she nodded smiling. "Ok, thank you Noona. So I found this.." he showed a paper, showing a note.

'Give this up, let me take over'

"Where's Kai?" Ryujin asked and Beomgyu looked around and a vision was shown.

"Hmm.. weird." Kai walked somewhere and Beomgyu saw a vision of an cafe, it was quite abandoned.. he was curios, and he walked in.

"He's.. going to a abandoned cafe" he groaned as Ryujin held his back. "Are you ok or something?" She asked worried and he nodded.

"Yeah.." Maybe the much his visions is showing, the more his head hurts?

Yuna bit her lip, nervous to where he is. Well she looked cold, and distant to everyone. But from those weeks, deep inside. He's gained alot of attention to Yuna, like she wants to know him more.. he seems, interesting to her.

"Lets find him, come on." She walked to the doorstep as they looked at her, raising brows and surprised.

"Oh, sure" Ryujin followed her and Chaeryeong did as well.

"You guys take rest, we'll find him.. somehow." Chaeryeong ordered and Lia insisted to stay with the two, and same to Soobin. Beomgyu took rest and the three girls walked on to find Kai.

|·°⚡°·|

"Woah. " Kai stopped running and went in front of a abandoned cafe. He looked at where he was and it looked like an old street.

"Hmm.. weird." He walked inside and saw a portal once again, going inside deeper and deeper, the lights flickering, he saw the guy in the mask once more. The masked guy looked back, as he gulped.

"Who are-" before he could move, someone swayed a bat on him and he gained unconscious.

The three girls still checking, saw the abandoned cafe. "Here!" Chaeryeong went in and saw nothing.. nobody there. Ryujin looked everywhere, Kai's gone..

"What.." Yuna muttered and rubbed her temples.

"They might have took him!" Ryujin grunted as she stood up.

"We have to find him!" Yuna blurted.

"Don't worry Yuna, soon" Chaeryeong sighed And they went to the portal back to the designated place.

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THAT MUCH!!