✏|Surprise? (Taehyun & Kai)

Taehyun

I walked home, in the middle of the night.

Busy lost in thought about life, why is everything so..

Unfair?

I'm invisible to everyone. Nobody even wonders where I am, like I'm not even there.

I heard cars beeping nonstop and as I saw, they were speeding..

Then I looked at the reason and it was something..

"What the hell.." running away farther from it, I couldn't since I was tired.

I haven't slept that much..

And then I blacked out when I saw it going nearer.

Waking up in the hospital, I sighed.

"What happened anyways?" I muttered to myself as I heard the door open.

"Kang Taehyun?" My dad was there.

"Yeah dad?" I groaned as my dad had a very shocked expression..

"Who's there?! Where.. is he?" Dad looked around the room and I was waving at him.

"Dad I'm.. here?" He then shook his head and went back out.

When he came back a few minutes later, he came back and sighed in relief. "Oh, there you are Taehyun.. may be I went to the wrong room.."

I then was quite confused. What does he mean? I was right there..

A few days later it happened again, and again and again.

Walking in the halls and people passing me like I wasn't there, yet it already was my power before as well.

I was invisible before and after that bang.

That power is so.. useless.

Just like me.

~

HueningKai

It was late at night, since I practiced track in field for the whole day.

Yeah, I'm the head of track and field. The fastest one in the school.

Going in the Subway, I felt a feeling that somethings wrong.

I looked in the window as I browsed through my phone and sighed.

I heard a thud, and I looked back seeing light.. it was so bright.

I then passed out, and woke up in the hospital, my parents went inside and hugged me. "Kai.."

I felt so.. energized. Nobody was there except for me. Which is so weird, I thought that they might get hurt from that as well..

The next day, I was going to a costume party. I wanted to wear my favourite hero.. the Flash.

Technically just a hoodie that shows his symbol. I'm not a kid :/

Walking there I felt some pace..

When I walked more, it was so fast.. and I immediately took over it, controlled it easier.

Controlling that was easier said than done but I did control it.

I was running so fast going up on buildings and over them.

(Yes :> I watch em)

Then I stopped and sighed. "I'm a speedster like my favourite hero.. cool"

I never knew this would be real at all.

And I never told my family..

Sometimes getting so fast for no reason, making excuses was so tiring..

Wouldn't that be cool.. the fact that it's happened to me, and exactly the power I dreamed of having is cool.

I'm the fastest person in the block, well in this Earth!

And sometimes I wish to know that I'm not the weird one here, and I hope some people got them too..

Wouldn't that be cool?