✏|17

Sorry for the long wait, but here it is! CONNECTION IS AGAINST ME, INSTA IS AGAINST ME, WATTPAD IS AGAINST ME-

|·°🌟°·|

"Are you guys doing well, I got Kai back." Yuna got out of Kai's grasp, since he held her so she can join him with his little 'walk back home'. Everything was slowly? Getting better. Yeonjun got a little bit healed, but had to stay away from doing something else that's physical.

"So, Yeonjun has to stay here, and I think, Beomgyu? Yeah, he should stay with Yeonjun." Soobin turned to the boy as Beomgyu cocked a brow. "ME?" He pointed, the voice sounding like he is disagreeing this. Soobin nodded and then later on walked to the living room. Everyone followed, as Yeji and Taehyun helped Yeonjun to carefully move there.

"So, what are we gonna do now.." Yeji asked and Lia stood up, making everyone have mixed reactions. Some knowing she might have a plan, some thinking that she's just gonna ramble up some words for their mission.

"So, we know that Beomgyu is the only one that either Flame, and Ryujin can't hurt. Then why can't the Prince save the Princess from the curse?" She smirked and Beomgyu nodded slowly, replaying what she just said in his head. Him? Fix everything? I mean that sounds possible but would that make things worse?

"Wait, Beomgyu? A Prince... That's the most unexpected thing I've heard!" Chaeryeong laughed making everyone confused to what she's talking about. Beomgyu gave her a glare and she tried stopping her laughter. "Oops, I'm sorry. It's just weird that your the Prince, but literally your the Princess, I mean you literally-" Beomgyu covered her mouth as everyone seemed to know what she meant, and joined her laugh as well. Beomgyu rolled his eyes and went back to his seat.

"So, Beomgyu. Try to distract her or something. Persuade her?" Lia continued after everyone stopped laughing. Beomgyu nodded and Yeonjun then said,

"But when? Maybe not now. tomorrow nor today isn't the right time at all" everyone agreed to what he said, and Kai talked. "Maybe when something happens, Beomgyu can do it." Another thought went to his mind and he sighed.

"Kai, what's wrong?" Taehyun questioned and he gulped."Maybe we should move places, somewhere else where this place isn't gonna get 'parties' please?" The heroes did see his point, they wouldn't know where they are any longer, but it's gonna be hard finding a place to stay in.

"Where though.." Soobin mumbled. They were all thinking about a place that could be hidden, but comfortable. Maybe in the highest mountain? Or in a small home that wouldn't look oddly suspicious for the masked man? Or may be in another earth they can dwell on? It's just too hard to think of a place to stay in.

|·°🌟°·|

"What were you doing?!" Ryujin shouted to Flame, and heard her chuckle in her conscience. She was walking outside, wearing a cap and mask so nobody knows that its her. Especially her.. friends. She doesn't even think they'll call her a friend anymore any ways.

'I had to do it Ryujin. It's for the sake of you, he might make a fight in the future anyways. Observing from the jerks behavior'

Ryujin nodded slowly and walked back to the abandoned building. She then met up with the mask man, scratch that. Flame met up with the masked man. Since she turned into her in that exact moment. "Flame. I have a plan already." Ryujin wanted to listen to it, but she couldn't. It's like Flame has done something in her head, refraining for her to listen. But how did she do that...?