✏| 25

It's the end~ (dOo dOo dOo dOo dOo~)

·•·•·•·

3 years later..

"Wow.. today is the day we finished the masked man." Beomgyu walked with Taehyun and Chaeryeong. Yep, The two love birds were sorta bored in the other world, so they decided on visiting Beomgyu now. Chaeryeong nodded slowly, and looked down with a frown on her face.

"Whats wrong Chae?" Taehyun held her hand, making her startled. She glanced at him, then to the sky.

"I still will never forget that sacrifice of Jaemin." She sighed. The boy squeezed her hand, making her look at him.

"It's alright..- do you think Ryujin is alright?" Beomgyu cutted Taehyun, making them turn to him surprised. Well, I guess he still loves her with all his heart. And misses her so bad. A thought arises Taehyun, making his eyes lit up, and forming a gleeful smile in his face. The other two were confused, and shrugged their shoulders from his act, waiting for whatever he's gonna say anyways.

His lips parted. "What about we celebrate? It's literally before new year-actually a day before it. I just noticed. So, why don't we celebrate with the others hm?" They were immediately agreeing to the comment and they made their plans for it. Running to the shaded tree, Chaeryeong made portal, specifically 4 portals, each from the different earths. Beomgyu ran to YunKai's first, as Taehyun went to were YeonJi's. Chaeryeong hopped on over to SooLia's.

A knock on the door was received by Yeonjun and Yeji's apartment. The door opened and the glass of water, that was held by Yeonjun, fell down and cracked. "Junie is something wrong?!" Yeji walked on over, curiosity filling her. A gasp left her mouth, when seeing their friend, Taehyun.

"Taehyun.. we missed you!" Yeji hugged the boy, as Yeonjun did as well. It turned into a long group hug, lasting longer than expected.

"So, we have a celebration in our earth. Since its the- day we stopped the masked man!" Yeonjun cutted the younger, as he nodded instantly. They then told him to wait, since they were gonna prepare food and drinks, especially their clothing, they looked like they woke up. It took 1 hour for them to finish, and they went to the portal nearby. The three left off, meeting Soobin, Lia, and the others!

"Last one left. Ryujin" Kai said. Beomgyu stepped forward and his hands turned to fists. Minho and Hyewon rushed to them by the urgent call of Chaeryeong's.

"Hey Chae what's u- HEY GUYS!!" Minho looked surprised, seeing them there. They weren't looking like teenagers anymore. They all have grown into fine young men and women. Hyewon and Minho were seen having some matching bracelets, indicating they are, and forever will be, together.

"I missed you guys.." Hyewon smiled softly, as they returned the smile back. They later on watched as to how Beomgyu walked slowly to the last portal.

[...]

He walked in the snowy path, and remembered their memories. It was fully unforgettable for him. The first day they met. He sighed and saw the place, opening the sliding door slowly. He saw Ryujin there, her hair growing a little, and she looked so.. beautiful. I mean, she was beautiful before, but she looked stunning now.
"R-Ryujin.." He softly called, making her turn.

Her eyes widen, and the sword she once held, fell down. "B-Beomgyu.." She moved on from Jaemin, but.. didn't move on from one particular person; Beomgyu. She rushed to him and engulfed him to a hug that's memorable.

"I.. miss you." He said, making her grin. He told her to follow her, and so she did, as they went to the portal.

"Hey guys!" Ryujin waved to them, as they hugged her.

"Lets go celebrate~" Kai cheered, holding her girls hand, as they rushed to the apartment first.
When everyone came, they all prepared the food and started their party. Music was heard, and they all enjoyed their time together. A sound of an alarm was heard, a robbery was nearby.

"Hmm.. time to do the same old, trick and catch?" Yuna smirked at Kai, as the boy nodded. By that, they went there, doing the plan they always do when there's a robbery; Yuna shape shifts to the specific boss of the robbery, and tricks them to go somewhere, like for example, the 2nd floor. Kai gets them and that's that. Everyone just did their tHaNg, whilst Beomgyu was swirling his drink, glancing at the girl who was talking with the others.

"Do it already." Soobin said, making flinch.

"H-huh?" He asked, pretending not to know.

"Oh shut it. It's been 2 years. Go on" Lia pondered, making him think about it.

"Okay.."

He walked to the girl, and faked a cough. "Oh.. hi Beomgyu." She smiled to him, making him flustered. She cocked a brow, waiting for him to say something.

"I.. can w-we umm.. c-chat?" He invited, and she gave a calm look, and nodded as a yes. They walked out, not getting noticed by anybody, except for Soobin and Lia. They had teasing smirks, they know its gonna work. Beomgyu and Ryujin walked to the park, with awkward silence flooding the atmosphere.

A vision went to him.. making him smile. A smile that Ryujin missed so bad. Not even noticing she smiled as well, she stared at his dark orbs in the dark shadowy night.

"Ryujin. I know something that can express everything I want to say. And i hope you don't hate it.." He told her. She was oblivious, and.tilted her head.in confusion.

"In 3.."

"2..

"1..."

He leaned forward, as his soft lips went to her. (DAMN I don't know what I'm writing-) in the exact moment the fireworks began, making it look so.. amazing. So perfect. Her eyes widen, and red hue covered her porcelain skin. It was another milestone, another moment. Ryujin felt butterflies in her stomach as it happened, she closed her eyes, as he did as well.

They stopped as the boy gulped. "So.. Thats that.." A smile was seen in her face, as she held his hands.

"I love you as well.. Beomgyu.."

~end~

I hope you liked this story! And next up, is the results for the poll! We'll see which story is up next after the story 'Nobody Like You'!
I really hope you enjoyed this one heck of a story!