✏|19

Another update for y'all :))
And.. should I update the rules only for my first applyfic (lmao) ? SiGh, help me-

·•·•·•·

They arrived earlier, and went in the place without getting caught at all. It was pretty crowded, and so they looked around for Ryujin. "Where is she.." He then noticed the boy they saw earlier walking near a girl.

"Oh no, let's not make him do anything worse" Beomgyu frowned, eyes furrowed. Kai seemed to notice his cold expression, and jealousy written over his face. Jaemin saw them walking towards them, and immediately vaccinated the girl with the last vile. She groaned and went down, hurt.

"What have you done!" Kai shouted, making the crowd go further from the scene. Jaemin had the normal smirk, as Ryujin felt bad.. sort of. Beomgyu then later on punched Jaemin, making the boy tumble. He did it not only because of that happening.. because he was awfully jealous.
The hitted boy glared at him, and held his chin, the placed hitted. Beomgyu now owned the teasing smirk.

"Hey! Stop!" Someone shouted from afar, Minho was there, and he walked to them. The masked man told him to follow the two instead.. because Ryujin might get distracted. Jaemin and Ryujin stopped what their doing and gave him a 'What the hell, why are you here?' face. "Sorry guys for breaking your party, I'm just gonna take these three people and yeah!" He threw a mist bomb and people couldn't see anything.

Beomgyu took someone's hand, and Kai's, as Kai took someone else's as well. He speedily ran their way into the base, and panted as they were there now. "Huh? Wait, I thought this was Ryujin!" Beomgyu turned to see the other girl than Ryujin. Kai saw him holding Minho and he yanked his hand away.

"Ew, jerk." Kai muttered under his breath as Minho pulled his collar. "What did you say?"

"HEY STOP THAT!" Yuna shouted making Minho let go. He then looked around and nodded, impressed by the base.

"Pretty good base you have here" be randomly said, getting looks by them. Disturbing looks.

"So, you. Your getting used by the masked man" Yeonjun told Minho, as the boy cocked a brow, still disagreeing.

"Uh huh, and I'm Charlie from the Ice Cream Factory." The lad scoffed. Lia face palmed and Soobin rolled his eyes.

"We're not kidding. That 'Jaemin' of yours is gonna get dumbfounded as well, so as my Ryu-" The others glared at him, yuna showing a teasing smirk as he didnt think of what he was even saying.. He faked a cough and continued.

"I mean, our Ryujin. So yeah. The masked man is trying to take over everything. After you guys finish your missions, he'll just kill you." Minho and the girl looked down, ashamed and nodded slowly. "Oh.. really?" The girl said, and everyone nodded with a soft smile.

"Ok, let me greet myself properly now. I'm Minho, given the power of illusion" the boy bowed as They later on waved. The other stepped forward, as she took her hand off Beomgyu out of weirdness, and did a little curtsy. "I'm Hyewon. I really didn't know what's my powers yet..."

Soobin went to her and showed a hand. "Hi, I'm Soobin! Maybe.. I can help?" The girl smiled and nodded, as they went to the living room and check out what she's got. Minho got greeted by all of them, but one girl caught her eye. He smirked and went to her.

"Hey there, I'm Minho, and you are?" He said with a flirty tone, as the girl laughed softly, fond of his flirtatious personality.

"Hello, I'm Chaeryeong" she waved and the two were lost in each other's eyes. Lia and Taehyun could be seen having tough faces, ice cold eyes. Kai laughed, knowing last time, it was Soobin and Chaeryeong getting that heart breaking feeling. But now it's them, somehow it's like karma. In a way.

"So, Chaeryeong. Wanna talk and stuff?" The girl gladly obliged as they went on over to the balcony to have the airy breeze. Yeji and Yeonjun went on over to the kitchen to make some lovely dinner, Yuna and Kai followed to help. Yes, they actually truly forgave Yeonjun, and no fights really occurred. Since Soobin helped Yeonjun to stop saying stuff that would lead to enormous fights.

"So, do you think we can handle them?" Yeji asked Yeonjun, while cutting the carrots. The boy nodded and used his powers to open the cupboards and get some of the bowls and glass. They still don't know where they should stay in yet. Yuna and Kai were just listening to them, as they made some energy drinks and some smoothies as well.

"Place them there- Done!" Before Yeji could tell the two to place the plates, bowls and cups there, Kai used his speed to place all of them there. Yeonjun and Yuna laughed as Yeji glared at them. "Suppers here!" The girl shouted, as everyone made their way there.

Lia and Taehyun ate quietly, as Soobin and Hyewon were chatting around. Chaeryeong and Minho were joking around as they walked there, making Taehyun roll his eyes with jealousy. Minho was literally acting flirty to her, which made him entirely mad.. "I just lost my appetite.." He muttered under his breath, putting the utensils down.

Lia, whose beside him scoffed, and stood up. Soobin looked at her confused, and before she could leave, Beomgyu tapped her, and had a cheeky smile. "Jealous? Already felt that. Welcome to the club" Lia laughed sarcastically and walked away with her plate.

It was a very awkward night for Taehyun and Lia, for the fact that whenever Hyewon and Minho would be there with Soobin and Chaeryeong, they felt like they were literally third wheeling them. The two both went to the balcony, with purpose, and decided to talk about the two. "This feels horrible." Taehyun sighed and looked down, Lia nodded slowly and sighed.

"I feel hurt." Beomgyu opened the door, and saw them there.

"Oh! Since everyone in the 'Im so Jealous club', let's talk about it now!" He grinned as the two gave him a 'what the hell' face. But In the end, they actually did talked about everything. Well what can you say, it's another version of karma right now.

·•·•·•·

Well, I hope y'all like this chapter, and I'm gonna write the next one! Have a good day/night/afternoon/evening/IDK !!!