✏|08

The following day, the nine hero's setted off for an quest to find their missing friend. Beomgyu, Soobin and Yuna stayed at the apartment to keep it in touch. And since they weren't the type to do crime fighting that as much.

They nestled in the couch, watching some t.v. series as it started shaking. They looked at each other with confused faces and they ran to the window. Their jaw dropped, seeing a giant gorilla stomping all around.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Soobin said as he looked at the direction it went. Yuna then answered after a long silence from watching it.

"I- I think that it's the guy who took Kai, maybe he took that gorilla dude?" Beomgyu nodded and Soobin laughed unexpectedly when he remembered something.

"Hey, that's just like in our t.v. show at our earth. There's a gorilla that takes over the.. earth." He closed his mouth when he realized it's the same thing happening right about now. Beomgyu went to the door as Yuna cocked a brow.

"What are you doing?" She asked and Beomgyu scoffed.

"We have to do something, so let's help!" Soobin face palmed himself.

"We are literally useless. We haven't done anything helpful like them Beomgyu." Yuna clicked her tongue and nodded.

"Facts"

The other boy rolled his eyes and ran away to atleast help them. Soobin and Yuna shook their heads, unapproved knowing that he'll probably make things worse anyways. They sat in the couch once again and Yuna asked. "So is it Chaeryeong or is it Lia? Your pretty close to Chaeryeong lately dude" the boy chuckled softly and switched the channel.

"Thats what everyone says. We're just hoping to see their reactions to us, if their jealous or something" Yuna did a fist bump to Soobin, and found it cool to what they were doing. Their looking for answers to see if maybe their crushes could like them back.

"Well, I'm jealous. Atleast you guys are well. Together, seeing each other. Having chances" Yuna said with a blunt expression. She never had a chance to say sorry to everyone for her cold behavior but Soobin and some. She'd wish to do it to Kai, yet chances may be low.

"Dont worry Yuna, we'll find Kai. And I know what you mean. When I saw you become cold to everyone I was surprised. I thought you were more bubbly" he giggled softly as Yuna laughed.

As the conversation longed, the others were protecting the citezens. Beomgyu was helping Ryujin into bringing them safely, as Chaeryeong made a portal to bring them faster. Taehyun was fond to the girls spirit and personality. Beomgyu was proud he actually helped for once, and had that cocky smirk as he saves the locals.

Ryujin would glance at the proud boy and laugh in her conscience. She admired the funny boy, and thinks that he was a example of hope and glory. Her warrior days, she never found someone as great as that, until now.

Lia was trying to get into the gorillas mind and control him, but as she did, it groaned and took a shard hitting the girls stomach. She shedded tears and blood was getting out. Chaeryeong ran to her as she made a portal. Taehyun carried her with worry to the apartment.

"You guys seriously didn't do anything" Taehyun glared at the two as Soobin mimicked him and turned to him with an innocent face. Until he saw Lia. He ran to her and she stood at the wooden floor. She was limping as she sat in the stool. He walked to her, worry in his eyes.

Chaeryeong still felt a little jealous about Lia carried by Taehyun. But her worries for Lia and her big wound from the caused shard is far more than jealousy.

"Let me just take it off slowly" Soobin said as Lia gulped holding his shoulders, and closing her eyes shut. Yuna was hiding her eyes with a pillow, scared of it.

Soobin pulled it out slowly, as her groans get louder every time he puts more force in his the shard. It went out and he did his little tinker. He touched the scar and it healed slowly by the minute. Chaeryeong walked to the cabinet to get a bandage (gauze..? Gauge..? Idk) and gave it to Soobin.

Soobin placed it carefully. The healing took longer when it was given to a person. But faster when it was on him, so he putted that for safety.

The girl hugged him as his cheeks were tinted with red. "Thank you Soobin.." She smiled softly as Taehyun in the far back was looking down in the floor. Before Chaeryeong could talk to him, the door flung open.

The intense was finally over. No blood was seen from Yeji, Yeonjun, Beomgyu or Ryujin. "What happened?" Taehyun asked as Yeonjun had a frown.

"Its a trick. A hologram yet it can destroy stuff.. And people" Beomgyu faked a cough at the last as Ryujin nudged him. She walked to Lia and furrowed her eye brows.

"We're gonna destroy whoever stole Kai, and did that to you. And to everyone." She growled as Lia nodded. Yuna had a thought in her as she stood up, making a sound.

"What if it was a distraction? A distraction for them to have time to go here in this earth and hide?" That made a clear point. Everyone felt like that was the real reason indeed. Maybe it was a distraction so they could just focus on the gorilla incident, and Lia's aid for more time. As they seek to find a hide out to where Kai was..

Chaeryeong spoke. "Then let's keep up the pace, let's search everywhere." Ryujin clenched her fists and had her desires. Swaying that sword to the killer that made this mess.

Soobin then went to Beomgyu as Yuna followed with a grin on their faces. "Wow, someone actually helped" Soobin ruffled the boys hair as he laughed.

"Well yeah! Told you! And look at you guys, did you help?" He said with a smirk as Yuna crossed her arms.

"Yeah, we helped to tell you that there's a next season to the series we were watching a while ago" Beomgyu's eyes lit up and he clapped his hands with delight.

"Cool! That is pretty helpful!" The three laughed as Yeonjun faked a cough.

"Thats pretty cute reunion of shows and all, but we have to find Kamal. Wait till you see the reactions of his family when we finish this without him." He informed as the others stopped talking.

"Right" the three said in unison as Yeji patted Yeonjun's back.

"So that's why we should do the search party now" they huffed as they agreed.

As they walked to the door, Beomgyu felt a sudden hit in him. He fell in the ground, as Ryujin called him multiple times.

He was groaning in pain, as a vision flashed in him..

The pain stopped and he could see clearly. He looked like he saw a ghost.. Ryujin was very scared to what happened. "Beomgyu? Are you ok?" The boy stammered as they all went to him, curious to his behavior.

"Talk slowly" Yeji rubbed her temples as Beomgyu felt calm now. He stood up with the help of Ryujin and so he said,

"Kai is gonna die."

UH OH-