✏|23

Hey, Hey, Hey! It's almost the end!

·•·•·•·

As Jaemin said what he said, everyone began to have focused faces. Ryujin told them the location, as Chaeryeong made a portal to the building, well in the rooftop of it. It was pretty awkward, for Hyewon and Soobin, but they managed to be calm and the opposite of awkward to each other. "I now remember this.. it was a nightmare.." Kai shivered by the thought of the memories coming back. Chaeryeong patted his back, as they went on over, down to the masked man..

"There." Soobin pointed, as they hid behind a wall, the masked man was busy trying out potions. It was definitely suspicious for them, and very 'mad scientist' like.

"I'll count three, then we do it." Hyewon whispered to them, as they nodded. They looked at her, and she started.

"1.."

"2.."

"3!"

They went there, as the masked man tipped on over potions to the ground. "Hey masked brat, wanna fight?" Kai smirked as he heard a growl under the mask. Hyewon dimmed the lights, as Chaeryeong pulled her and Soobin to the portal nearby.

"Your making a bad choice Kai, I bet you were hurted by me, that's why you changed everything. Didn't you?" The guy chuckled as he clenched his fists. "Or maybe somebody you loved died instead." Kai gritted his teeth, but before he could lose, he reminds himself it was the past. Well sort of. He smirked and began his run, as the masked man created a portal to wherever he was going at all.

Kai was just too fast, as he reached his friends. "Hey guys, let's wait for the slow poke." He said, and walked to Yuna, he then surprisingly hugged her making her flinch.

"Kai? Is there something wrong?" She asked him, he shook his head, making her smile and hug him back. Chaeryeong and Hyewon as well, and panted. Minho and Taehyun then eventually gave them towels since they were tired. What's funny was they were in sync! And that made Yeonjun snort and Yeji stifled her laugh.

"Soobin is waiting for Lia- I mean the others." Chaeryeong told, almost spilling his crush on the girl. She showed a portal, as the three went to it and saw soobin in the other side, already helping the civilians to stay at home and rest. Yeonjun and Yeji went to other places, and motioned Lia to stay with Soobin and maybe.. just do it already. The girl was hesitant, but in the end, she did go there to him. She leaned in the wall, watching him finish; she was done.with her work, since she used.her powers to make them stay at home, and made sure.

"Hey Lia!" Soobin exclaimed, as the girl stumbled because of going back to reality. She was just admiring him from afar, that's why.
The boy helped her up, as that soft touch of his hand made her face heat up in the dark cold night. The breeze flew by, making her shiver. "Are you ok..?" He asked and took off his coat, he placed it on her making her heart beat faster.
He then unexpectedly hugged her from behind, making her sincerely warm.. he didn't talk, but enjoyed this moment of theirs, as he closed his eyes and hummed softly.

"S-Soobin I.." She stammered, and then took his arms off her, and turned to hold his hands. "Soobin.. I've been wanting to tell you this.." his mind was spinning, is it what he's thinking of? Is his dream gonna come true? The confession?

"W-what?" He gulped and waited for her response, she looked down and sadly didn't have a smile at all.

"Soobin I like you.. but I guess you like someone else... h-huh.." her voice cracked, making him furrow his eyebrows. He held her chin and slowly putted up and smiled softly.

"Yeah. But do you know who it is?" He asked to her as she shook her head.

"Do I.. know her?" Her heart pounded, hurting..

"Yeah.." he responded simply. Her heart sank, she was really clueless.

"Well.. She must be amazing... is it Chaeryeong?"

"No.."

"Y-yeji?"

"No way."

"Hyewon.." he stopped and shook his head. He then pointed to him, and smiled.

"M-me..?" The boy nodded and embraced her, making her smile once again. This was a moment they will forever cherish, by the end of time. They then walked to Yeonjun and Yeji's way, and surprisingly caught them hugging each other as well.

"You guys as well?" Soobin asked, and saw Yeonjun intertwining his hands with Yeji. The girl nodded making them giggle. What's happening to the others right about now..

The masked man finally went through his long portal, and saw them. "This is your end kids." He chuckled deeply, making Hyewon felt goosebumps, but Minho rubbed her back making her calm once again. Beomgyu smirked and stepped forward.

"Try me." He showed his sword, and used his practice with Ryujin have use. The girl was surprised he remembered everything, and was amazed by it. Everyone helped him, but he was sadly too strong. Yuna tried getting the masked man from behind, but got stabbed in the arm by man, making her whimper. Kai held her hand and speeded his way to Soobin, who healed her. The girl stayed with them, and before Kai leaves, she shouted. "Be safe Kai!"

The boy nodded and rushed away, she turned to see the lovebirds were there, together as she grinned, "that's good. Their together!" She mumbled to herself. Now, let's get back to the fight. Everyone was doing great, they were already cornering him near the edge, there was absolutely no escape, the canyon was full of fire, from Flame,.it was the best plan ever.

"So now, your cornered, tell us everything. Why was there another big bang, why you against us? Why, why why?!" Ryujin shouted, going near him, he turned away, not even daring to face her. She was so triggered by him, that fire was seen in her hands. Her eyes became red. Beomgyu was still worried, what if the masked man does something to her?

"Talk jerk!" Minho impatiently told him, yet they can't see his expression at all. But for sure, he was probably frightened...He still didn't mutter a word. Hyewon tried showing her scary side and she walked to him, and pulled his collar.

"ANSWER!" Everyone flinched. Even Minho. She walked back, with no harm and he moved forward. Chaeryeong and the others pulled their swords, incase.

"Because well," he placed his hand behind and secretly took his dagger. Under his mask, he was smirk. "Nothing" he lied and before he could go hurt Ryujin..

TO BE CONTINUED