✏|12

MELANIE WAS RIGHT-

~

"Excuse me? How do you know my name?" The girl asked him, confusion in her eyes. The boy then was wide eyed, he messed it up.

"I- uh.. um.. wild..guess?" He said and the girl nodded slowly. He then tried doing his little mission, not messing up everything. Once and for all.

He saw Beomgyu coming over and grabbed Yuna's hand, making the girl have tinted cheeks.
"Oh- yeah yeah, I found her, let's go" Beomgyu was instantly shook from his sudden words, it's like he knew what he was about to say.

Yuna didn't have enough time to say anything, when Chaeryeong did the portal already. She looked everywhere and then to her and Kai's hands. She could hear her heart beating fast.

"Uh..Hello?" She used her free hand to tap the boys back. He turned around and letted go. "Sorry.."

"Hey!" A voice said yet they couldn't know who's voice it was at all. Chaeryeong noticed about the powers of his and Kai answered it instead.

"You must be Taehyun? We have powers as well." Yuna raised a brow and looked at them. They looked like ordinary people but they had powers also..

And before Taehyun could ask, Kai cutted him. "No chit chats please, there's gonna be a pack of monsters soon." He said. Beomgyu laughed softly.

"Are you sure?" He said and Kai looked at him with a 'really' face.

"Yeah, in three. Two. One"

they could hear screaming outside and they ran to the window. Beomgyu was shook from what has happened is true. There was monsters. He was curious to Kai's weird actions, and predictions. Isn't that his powers?

They did the exact stuff, except from the fact that he told Yeji not to go to the portal that she will see. Everyone went there, back safe.

All of them went to discuss now, atleast Yuna was more bubbly than last time. Before Taehyun could ever glance at Lia, Kai sighed.

"Soobin Hyung, just keep glancing at Lia Noona. Yeji Noona just look at Yeonjun Hyung's way. Beomgyu.. well, you and Ryujin continue." Everyone looked at him weirdly as Yuna stiffed a laugh.

" You, you glance at Chaeryeong, no Lia right now. Your probably trying to look at Lia's way" he raised a brow as Taehyun rubbed the back of his neck.

"Kai, what the hell?" Beomgyu looked at him, weirdly. What's up with Kai, really?

"I..Uh.. well, we need this to be.. professional and all" he tried making up an answer. Ryujin faced palmed herself. Chaeryeong felt something to Taehyun. So when he looked a little at Lia she blurted.

"Like what Kai said! Be professional, so don't look at Lia unnie!" They all laughed knowing why she's acting that way.

They started the conversation about the monsters and all. Things seemed about right..

Lately, they have been seeing Kai going on the white board, writing many stuff. He seems like he has wit for once. And many things are written there, for example, The timeline and some expectations he occurred.

He knows this is his second chance to not make another mistake.

"K-kai?" Yuna rubbed her eyes seeing him still awake, at about midnight, still writing some equations and all.

"Hmm? Oh! Yuna!" He said, rather happy. The girl went to him and yawned.

"What's that?" She asked as the boy chuckled.

"Nothing important"

Taehyun and Chaeryeong could be seen walking out to the kitchen and they drank some milk. "So, Chaeryeong. What's up?" He asked as the girl tucked her hair.

"Well.. I've been checking if the masked man ever went here.. or something."

Kai and Yuna glanced at the two, and laughed softly..

"So.. it actually worked.." He mumbled and Yuna heard.

"What? What do you mean?"

The boy stammered and was panicking. Should he tell the news about her death and something? Or the future he has encountered?

"You'll know one day" he smiled and booped her nose. The girl blushed and chuckled as she left him there.

The other two just watched how Kai diligently wrote all the stuff. He's been serious about everything. No sets of jokes and all.

"Wait Kai is still doing that nonsense?" Ryujin yawned and sat beside the two. The two nodded and replied a yes in unison and laughed after.

"Oh my" Chaeryeong pointed at someone behind Ryujin. And then they looked back, seeing Beomgyu who was.. sleepwalking?

Beomgyu then hugged Ryujin from behind, unexpectedly. He has those times when he sleepwalks everywhere. Ryujin covered her mouth and her cheeks were hot.

"Ryujin is probably enjoying this" Chaeryeong teased as the girl shot a glare at her.

Right after that cute situation, in the morning made Beomgyu curious to how weird Ryujin is acting whenever he goes near her, or even try to talk to her.

He felt kinda hurt from that ignoration and called her at sunset. They sat in the couch, as she gulped. "What's wrong Ryujin?" He asked as Ryujin fiddled her fingers.

"Nothing.."

He couldn't buy it once. He did a little aegyo and she giggled softly.

"Really Ryujin, what is wrong?" Her Breath hitched, and a little faint SiGh was heard.

"Beomgyu.. it's because, well you.. erm.." Beomgyu tilted his head in confusion and patted her head right after.

"You know what it's alright. I'm kinda.. weirded out to Kai's predictions and the way he's acting. He has to talk through us, and tell us how.." He changed the topic so she wouldn't be scared or nervous any longer.

"Yeah, that's true.. He better tells us about everything"

HMMM SHOULD I MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS OR..?