✏|13

|·°👑°·|

Back in the masked guys place, he had no clue as to why Yeji nor Kai met him there in the portal.. he knew that might have happened, yet he doesn't know why it didn't work. And then it hitted him. "I feel like, reliving the same thing right now. Maybe it happened in some point. But it changed. Maybe because of something.." he then tried thinking of any plot, and then he thought of it.

"Or maybe someone."

He noticed it. Every inch of the difference. It changed because of the speedster. He changed the past to prevent something. But what he's thinking right now, about all of those theories. He was confident enough to think that maybe he won in the future and so the speedster did this flashpoint.

Just like Kai, he wrote in his board all about everything that could've happened. Maybe he killed everyone and Kai was the one left. Maybe the boy learned how to do it and did it before everything could crack. But all he thinks is that, he probably won the multiverse and owns all of the infinite earth around.

|·°👑°·|

Yeji woke up first, and cooked some food for everyone there. Yeonjun woke up from the fragrance of the food, and went to her. "Yeji, you know how to cook?" He rubbed the back of his neck as the girl looked at him and nodded.

"Even if I live in an apartment, I know how to take care of myself. Do you eat these in early mornings and dinners?" She suddenly asked and he was sort of embarrassed by it.

"I actually.. just eat takeout at night, and in the morning I eat cereal.. haha.." the girl looked at him quite surprised and went to the island to get some of the sandwiches. She smiled softly and gave it to him, making him in love with her kindness and her genuine smile.

"Thank you Yeji!" He chuckled as the girl ate her breakfast. Everyone woke up from the scent and saw it. Beomgyu and Ryujin ran fast there to get some, and digged. The others laughed at their action and ate some as well.

When there was a last one, Soobin and Lia took it and touched hands. "Oh.. Sorry, you can have it!" Soobin said, yet he had that thing with bread. He was a bread lover, but he'd risk it.

"No way, here." She gestured him to get it but he shook his head. From that, Yeji and Yeonjun rolled their eyes, they were still doing that little act of generosity towards each other.

"You know what, just half it. It's big enough anyways." Yeonjun sighed and the two sheepishly smiled.

"Oh yeahhhh..." they said in unison and breaked it in half. There was a bigger one and a smaller one now.

"You can get the big one" Lia nodded as the boy chuckled.

"No.. you should- stop stop stop. Dear Lord you guys are too nice. I'm being as well now, so here get my big piece Soobin" Yeonjun cutted them, a bit annoyed to this. He gave his big piece to Soobin, as Lia got the big one as well.

Beomgyu, and the others were just watching them from afar and stiffled laughs.

"Wait." Kai mumbled and stood up unexpectedly, as the others glanced at him, confused.

He walked to the board and was wide eyed, he then commanded. "Dont go to the abandoned cafe today, please."

Everyone raised brows. What does he mean? Beomgyu was annoyed and jealous of Kai stealing his predictions, stealing his powers now. It's suppose to be him who's informing everyone about this, it's suppose to be him taking more credit of the future. Not Kamal.

"Hey, Kai you should stop stealing my only powers" he stood up and clenched his fists.

Kai was wide eyed. "Excuse me? I'm telling you your only safety, Beomgyu." The boy rolled his eyes and went to him.

"How do you know the future, Kai your hiding something." Beomgyu folded his arms, and furrowed his eye brows.

Kai gulped and saw Ryujin standing up as well. "Yeah Kai, how do you know every thing that's happened from the past days. And your writings there doesn't make sense at all. What's up with you?" She said, her voice echoing.

Yuna walked to him and blocked Beomgyu from getting near or worse.. "Please, he may explain sooner or later. Just don't get mad at him.." She pleaded.

Kai sighed and his hand laid on her shoulder. "I'll tell you the truth then." Yuna looked at him with a soft smile as they all went to the living room, taking seats.

"I have been in the future at its worst." He answered as everyone looked at each other. Soobin then spoke.

"So you time traveled or tried changing the past?" Kai nodded slowly.

"Arent there suppose to be two of you then? If you time traveled?" Taehyun asked and Kai laughed softly.

"I thought as well, but I think when you time travel, yourself turns to your past. And I'm here to change it.. because.." He stoped for a moment.

"Because?" Lia said, waiting for an answer. Before he could talk, Yuna joined in.

"What happened to me in the future?"

"..."

"Kai?" She tapped his back and he shivered.

"I.. Yuna.. you.." tears formed in his eyes as the others seemed to get worried about him. It took a minute for Kai to answer, and then he said.

"Yuna.. you died." A faint gasp was heard from her, as she covered her mouth in shock. Tears threatened to fall as she cried.

"So.. I died..why.."

Chaeryeong patted the girl gently, as she comforted her. Taehyun just watched Chaeryeong and huffed.

"Soobin.. you lost your powers." Soobin glanced at Kai, who just looked down in the ground. Lia was worried, about this.

"And the thing is.. All of this happened because I went to that stupid abandoned cafe." Kai chuckled, but that tone wasn't full of jokes nor fun at all.

"Sorry Kai. For being rude" Beomgyu apologized as the boy smiled at him.

"I hope this was a good thing you've changed some parts of the past." Yeji said and Kai nodded.

"I hope.."