✏|22

Shoot, our school starts at Saturday, well technically just a orientation. But I better finish this quick- not really.

·•·•·•·

The following day, they all went and had their talk.. this could be their last one. Hyewon and Soobin talking about stuff, whilst Lia understandably gave glances to the two. Yuna sighed and patted the girls back, making her flinch. "Lia, May be, it's best if you tell how you feel already." She whispered, making the girl gulp, what if it doesn't work, she knows Minho got rejected.. But what if she is gonna be as well?

"I- so you guys, I have the perfect plan!" Ryujin caught their attention, as all eyes were on her. Beomgyu and Jaemin had a smile on their face, not knowing the other was doing the same. "Hyewon, Soobin, Chaeryeong and Kai, you guys go to the building, and distract him there. When he tries to get someone, Hyewon, dim the lights. Chaeryeong, Soobin and you would go to the portal, going to Japan, and rush to the nearby canyon. Kai, make him chase you there. And i would set things burning to flames in that ratchet canyon, as we threat him to stop, or else he would fall in the pit. Soobin, Yeji, Yeonjun and Lia, you guys can't come there, because you two will be helping the civilians. We corner him and boom!" She exclaimed, it was one amazing plan, it can probably stop the masked man!

"Thats pretty good, let's do that. We have too." Kai grinned, and looked at the girl beside him, Yuna, as she smiled back at him. The two had obvious feelings for each other, and they actually might confess right after this planning ceremony. Taehyun and Chaeryeong were with Minho, who was looking at the map. They were sorting out the places, so it can be right. Minho was awfully distracted by Chaeryeong's laughter at Taehyuns jokes, and would sometimes fake a cough to catch their attention. He can move on.. slowly but surely.

As everyone slowly parted, Yuna and Kai bumped into each other, when they were suppose to go to the opposite way. "Sorry!" The two said in unison, and laughed after.

"Yuna"

"Kai"

They said in the same time again, making them chuckle. "You go first." Kai told the girl, as she cleared her throat, looking away from him.

"Kai.. I probably never had a chance to tell you this.. before. When I.. died," she looked down, fiddling her fingers, she's of to a rough start of confessing. Damn Yuna, why add the death part. She complained at herself. Kai was waiting for what she will say next, and tilted his head, confused.

"Yu- I like you!" She cutted him, saying it out loud. Some of them heard her confession, and giggled. Her cheeks were flaming hot, as the boy showed a genuine smile.

"Yuna I.. I like you too" he held her hands, slowly bringing it up. The two got startled when hearing cheering in the background, and turned to see Yeji, Yeonjun, Hyewon and Soobin doing the cheering. They then looked at each other and smiled. But they must know, it's not yet the happy ending, since there's a masked man in the loose, about to destroy the multiverse. After that cheering, Hyewon tapped Soobin's back, and faked a cough.

"Speaking of confessions.." She said, and tucked her hair. The boy cocked a brow. "I like you, Soobin." His eyes widen, isn't this too.. early? And they just met.. this can't be it, that's too fast. She's too fast. He placed a hand on her shoulder and shook his head.

"Hyewon-ah, your doing this pretty fast. I'm sorry, I don't have the same feelings to you." The girl nodded slowly, not even daring to make eye contact with him.. unlike before. She then walked away, ignoring the callings from him. He didn't wanna hurt her feelings, he never intended to, but.. He doesn't like her. His heart remains for only one person, the one he bumped into. Lia.

"So.. that was cold." Yeji coughed, as Soobin shot a glare at her. "She meant the water" Yeonjun helped the girl, as Yeji turned to him, giving him a cheeky smile. "But really Soobin, you really don't like Hyewon..? Like, you two were together always lately.. no feelings adapted?" Yeonjun said, more of a question, as the boy nodded.

"Yeah, even if I was with Hyewon, my mind was fully occupied by a certain someone." He drank his drink, smiling by the thought of her. "Lia~" Yeonjun and Yeji cooed. It was actually heard by the girl herself, so she perked and looked at them weirdly.

"Who said my Name?" She asked, making Soobin choke from his drink.

"Nobody!!"

Yeonjun and Yeji laughed their heads off, and then continued their little chats.

[...]

Minho was busy in the balcony, talking to himself. "I am too stupid.. I.. I fell for her, knowing that she likes Taehyun.. I'm stupid..stupid." He mumbled and looked at the sky. When.. When will he find the one for him. And Who would it be..?

"Stupid, I'm so stupid." A voice was heard. He turned to see Hyewon walking in the balcony, looking down, not knowing he was there. That was oddly confusing.. Why was she feeling the same way as me? He thought to himself. She then bumped into him, not knowing he was there, since she was occupied by her thoughts.

"Oh.. Minho. Why are you here..?" She questioned. Her eyes were teary, it looked like she was about to cry. But she refrained it from ever happening.. since he's here. He noticed it, and sighed. Looking at her then to the view. "Just got rejected yesterday night." He simply said, making her flinch, surprised that he did as well.

"Y-you as well..?" She mumbled, but he heard it. He then went to her, and engulfed her into a heart warming hug.

"Yeah. Now, let your tears out. It's not good if you hide it." He told her, and she then did what he said, she cried.

"I.. I really liked him.. His smile, his personality.. He was the best.." She sniffed, as the boy rubbed her back, and nodded, that's exactly what he thinks of Chaeryeong..

"Why is love so.. difficult.. And painful.." She said, making him sigh once more.

"I.. don't know.."

The two shared their moment, not realizing Chaeryeong and Soobin who were passing by, noticed them. "I'm glad they found each other..They look perfect for each other as well." Chaeryeong smiled, and saw how Minho cared for Hyewon. Soobin agreed. Maybe their the ones perfect for one another, Hyewon and Minho...

[...]

The afternoon sky was left, everyone was eventually preparing. "Almost Everyone has confessed. Why not Tae-" Lia got cutted by Taehyun who nudged her shoulder. Chaeryeong cocked a brow but shrugged it off..

"Well, let's do this..?" Yeonjun announced, as everyone replied with a nod. Jaemin smirked but slowly furrowed his eye brows when he unintentionally glanced at Beomgyu, who was focused on Ryujin whose talking with Yeji.

"Well.. it's game time."

·•·•·•·

Woohooo, it's almost the end!