✏|04

|·°🗝°·|

They all sighed and then moved to the living room, Taehyun brought some books and flipped some pages. "What are those?" Lia pointed and the boy looked at her, then red cheeks can be seen. Chaeryeong noticed and huffed.

"O-oh.. well, you see. These are the things that were in my dreams. Those monsters, they were there. " everyone was quite impressed and so they read it. Soobin and Yeonjun couldn't help but notice Taehyun looking at Lia once or twice, maybe even more.

"Taehyun?" Ryujin interrupted as he snapped back to reality. He puffed his hot cheeks, as Lia chuckled. Yuna was around looking at the view outside, as Kai and Beomgyu followed her. In case. Yet another vision comes across Beomgyu.

"HELP! HELP!!"

"Beomgyu did you even hear me?" Kai nudged the now wide eyed Beomgyu.. he didn't see the looks, but he heard it. What was that.. Kai rolled his eyes and moved on forward, making Beomgyu follow him.

"What did you say again?" He asked and Kai did a 'really' face. Yuna turned back, seeing them and had cold eyes. She then moved away. Change of emotion and impression already?

"Ok, so the things you saw were various incidents." Yeji looked at each page of the dreams. Taehyun nodded and a smile formed in his face, as Lia held his shoulder.

"Don't worry, atleast were here!" Soobin felt jealous about it for some reason, and walked away. Chaeryeong followed, and there goes the helping teamwork..

"I have a plan, so let's atleast have 2 teams to help and the other to tell what to do." Ryujin confidently ordered. The others agreed, it was a good plan. They all went to the living room once again, and there they planned quickly.

"Beomgyu has to stay here, Soobin as well. Yuna as well . Also Yeonjun, since there isn't that much need. Yeji, me, Taehyun, Kai, Lia and Chaeryeong are up." Yeonjun was sort of offended to what she said, there isn't that much need? What a waste that power is then.

Chaeryeong opened the portal, as Kai ran there already. Taehyun controlled his powers, and so he became invisible as he walked to the portal. Yeji flew, as Ryujin ran with her katanas. And then so Lia and Chaeryeong walked together there.

Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Yuna stayed there. Awfully bored. "What to do here" Yuna tapped the window, as she walked to her same position as awhile ago, looking at the view. She watched how Kai ran swiftly to the enemies, and punched all of them down to the ground.

"Who wants to eat?" Beomgyu asked and everyone nodded. Soobin walked to the kitchen, and took some vegetables and noodles, making some pasta and others. He sliced swiftly, but when the thought of Taehyun and Lia, he got hurt in his finger. For a second he was worried, but then he remembered he has powers. And so he chuckled at his reaction.

Yeonjun helped the boy as they cooked on. Beomgyu was setting the tables and everything else.

|·°🗝°·|

"WOAH! Look out!" Taehyun shouted to Chaeryeong, but nobody saw where he was. A monster, with knives for fingers was going to her, but he ran to her as he pulled her away. They went safely out of the way, as his invisibility was over. He was hugging her from the back, and she wished he didn't hear at least her heart beating fast, not because of what had happened but because of him.

"T-thank you.." She thanked as the boy chuckled.

"No problem."

Ryujin ran to the monster and slashed it off. She was a true warrior. A little black blood seen in her cheeks, she wiped it away and smirked. "Whos next?" She ran to the nearest one.

Lia was using her mind control to make the citizens move on out of the street full of monsters. Kai was also kicking ass, and everything was going on well. Yeji was flying over, to see if there were some other creatures running around for destruction. But one thing caught her eye. A portal, in the hidden alley.

She flew over there and saw the other side, it was a room, and there stood a person with the mask. "Hey!" Kai ran up to her and pushed her away, before she could ever move in. And the masked guy turned back, noticing and closed it.

"What the hell?" He muttered and saw Yeji gone. He rolled his eyes and ran away, to the loft since it looked like there weren't any monsters any longer.

"She could've thanked me" he mumbled as he ran there, and went back, seeing variety of food and drinks, in the table. He smirked and walked over there, sitting in a seat and clapped his hands. He then gasped when he realized he forgot where he has placed his sacred backpack.

He looked at the boys, then saw Taehyun. He was looking at his backpack! "Hey Taehyun!" He frowned and went up to him. And as for that, he saw another Taehyun walking inside with the others. He looked at the two Taehyun's and when he looked back to the one infront of him, he saw Yuna giving back his backpack.

"I thought there was I don't know, chips?" She sighed and later on walked on over to the table. Kai was left speechless.

"So we beated a monster!" Lia cheered and Taehyun giggled.

"You mean you guys.." Yeonjun scoffed and sat in his seat. Everyone did as well. All were looking at different people. Chaeryeong to Taehyun but he was glancing at Lia, as she stared at Soobin.
Yeonjun and Yeji were chatting as Kai stared at both. Yuna just doing her own business, Beomgyu and Ryujin looking at each other.

"Wait, me and Kai saw something" Yeji admitted and they all looked at her.

"Yeah, we saw a portal. Maybe where the monsters came from" Kai added.

"And we saw, a guy with a mask" she sighed. Beomgyu then flinched, seeing a vision of that guy, looking at him, as he walked towards him.

"Hello, Beomgyu"

And I'm sorry if it's messy or weird-