✏|10

"Times ticking" the man laughed as he looked at Kai who was pretending to sleep. He cocked a brow and a chuckled under his breath. "I could kill you any time.. Maybe now." The man said, and took a shard of glass nearby. Kai tried not to wince or react.

The man took the sharp bit, and made it go near the boys neck. But before he could move it near, he stopped with a sigh, "eh. I don't feel like killing you right now. I have to kill you maybe when your friends see it." He walked to the window, and threw the shard away and left Kai who was now tearing up.

"Please save me.."

The man went and did it once again, the little television show. The nine were watching some late night shows again, waiting for another glitch to see. And it did happen. Yuna had a focused look on her face. Beomgyu was shivering as he saw the man, but Ryujin patted his back gently.

"Ready for.. tomorrow?" They just nodded, thinking that the man could see them. The guy could be seen moving him and his camera, as he showed Kai who was crying quietly. Yeji had rage on her, everyone did. The girl clenched her fists and walked straight to the television.

Before she could swear or something, Yeonjun pulled her wrist and ruffled her hair. "Woah cutie, no swearing in front of those kids." He joked as Yeji later on giggled softly, her expression changing. Soobin frowned at the screen and growled low.

"We're gonna get you, and punish you for everything." Lia elbowed him, since she heard that little threat. She was amused though, but as he turned to her, his eyes changed from anger to soft and gentle. "Yes?" He asked as the girl had a smile on her face.

"Count me on there, let's punish that guy" he laughed softly, as that effected her to do as well.

Yuna went to the window, as she looked at the city lights. Her reflection shown, she looked down and huffed. "Kai, where are you.." She then looked at the ships she made (Her friends, them), sadness in her eyes.

"They're meant to be together, but what about us? Are we?" She felt something more than interest, Kai for her.. is someone she admires and likes for now. Even without seeing him everyday and all, her thoughts about him never left her.

She stayed up, with Ryujin and Beomgyu as they talked about it. "Yuna, you ok?" Ryujin asked and she answered simply, "Yes" a fake smile plastered on her face, as Beomgyu noticed it.

"Lets just hope nothing wrong is gonna happen." Taehyun rubbed his eyes, as he walked to the kitchen. He took a glass of milk and the three looked shocked, raising brows.

"Wait- what time is it?" Ryujin asked.

"1 am." Taehyun yawned as they were so dead.

"We have to get energized there, so let's sleep" Yuna stood up and left them, running towards the rooms. They followed and had their slumber.

A sound of clashing awakened them they groaned and went out to see Beomgyu and Ryujin banging the pans and pots, Yeji covered her ears as Yeonjun saw and was worried. "Stop- STOP! We're all here!!" He shouted and they stopped they looked embarrassed by his sudden action and did what he told.

"Ok, are we on it?" Yeji said softly. They all nodded and took some stuff. Chaeryeong then gasped. "Oh wait! Do you guys really wanna be seen and discovered?" They all looked at where Chaeryeong was going.

She showed some masks, and leather jackets. "You know, the usual online shopping works" she casually said and placed it in the marbled table. Taehyun looked at Chaeryeong in awe of her remarkable output. "Thanks Chaeryeong!" He excitedly took the black jacket.

Everyone wore some clothes as Ryujin insisted to wear her warrior clothing. She said it's more comfortable and 'dalla'. Yuna, Lia and Beomgyu wore coats, The others on leather.

"Are we ready?" Beomgyu asked as they shrugged their shoulders, until Ryujin threw another sword to Beomgyu nearby. He was scared and backed away, as it fell on the floor.

"Hey, why didn't you catch it?" She asked as the boy glared at her.

"C-can you stop with the throwing?" He stuttered, scared. Ryujin rubbed the back of her neck and gave the sword properly. "Sorry!"

They practiced and seemed to understand her tips and lessons. It was too much practice, that it was practically almost sunset. "Its showtime" Lia giggled and went out of the floor, ready.

And then, they were on. The masked guys base was actually pretty near to the said park so it is a easy call. They saw him, walking with a staff.. not knowing an elixir was there. "Give me the powers.. now" he demanded.

"What about no?" Ryujin started doing her kicks and twists to the guy, yet he dodged them. Yeonjun, Yeji, Lia and Ryujin goes out distracting as Soobin, Taehyun, Beomgyu and Chaeryeong used the spare time, portaling their ways to Kai.

Chaeryeong was tired from running back and forth from the portal, and did one more. They saw Kai in the other side, and ran to him, smiles forming in their faces. "Kai! Your here, so the prediction was wrong! It was messing with me!" Beomgyu laughed softly and took out the rope.

The rope didn't give any effects any longer right about now. "Lets leave, come on" Soobin helped Kai up. His powers were coming back, but slowly.

Meanwhile, throughout the battle, the masked man felt like something was awfully wrong. He felt being tricked. "Why are there four only?" He growled and ran away, to the base. The same time Yuna went in there.

What was she doing??

"I bet he's found out" she muttered and positioned herself in Kai's spot, as she saw. She sighed and transformed into him. She knew the masked man could've noticed the disappearance and so she tried tricking him as well..

The masked man laughed maniacally as he took Yuna, thinking he was Kai. He had a little speed, coming from the rope and Kai's powers. He showed 'Kai' to the four as they were shocked.

"T-the plan.. It didn't work?" Yeonjun said in his little earpiece, heard by Chaeryeong. The other four were walking over to the apartment.

"What? Kai's with us" Soobin answered as Taehyun gasped.

"Where is Yuna?" Yeonjun and the girls looked at the fake Kai, shocked faces.

"Why would she do that.." Ryujin mumbled at the earpiece..