✏|18

Told you guys it was soon 👌

|·°❄°·|

The two were getting more closer now, they were busy talking about their lives and problems. In their surprise, they both have many things in common. A friend that is awfully harsh and annoying, and that's how he was in the alley. Ryujin comforted him, as they sat in the rooftop. After some minutes, she stood up and helped him get up as well.

"Ok, frosty the snow man, let's go" Ryujin joked to Jaemin as they walked with the elixir. The two were friends now, and Ryujin would usually tell Jaemin some stories about Beomgyu, the guy who she likes. Yep, she developed feelings for the predictor.

"Hey, that's not even me!" Jaemin pouted and followed her as they went to find the next person, Lee Minho (YAY MINHO IS BACK!!)

[...]

The two were trying their best to see where Minho could be in. Until they heard some shouting and sobbing, they went closer to the direction of the chaos, and saw him. The person they were looking for. Minho was there, covering his ears. He was gaining many attention by people, as he pleaded them to stop.

He had many fights with people, since they got harsh to think that he helped the other team to win instead in a talent show. The people were so annoyed that he never thought about him winning instead but them, and now here they are, saying mean things to him.

"BRAT!"

"YOUR THE WORST DANCER!!"

"GET LOST!"

Minho letted his tears flow down, and continued covering his ears with his hands. "Please.. stop!" He whispered, rain beginning to trickle down on him, as people ignored his pleading. He didn't even do anything wrong anyways, they just did that. It wasn't right for them, there's no sense to it, which is why he's asking himself why are they so mad to him, when he just letted them win. That was being selfless, isn't that good.

Ryujin and Jaemin pushed them, making them go away. Minho heard no sound, and looked up with puffy eyes, he saw the figure of the two. "Who are you..?" The two smiled as Jaemin showed a hand. Minho took it and wiped his tears, and shivered.

"Come on, here. I'm gonna give you this power, illusion. Unlike us, you don't have to turn into someone. You just get illusion." Minho nodded at what Ryujin offered and she did it. His eyes turned more scarlet.. they later on walked back to the abandoned building, and Minho later on asked to Jaemin.

"Is this permanent?" Jaemin nodded and they then met up with the masked man. Ryujin glanced at Jaemin, and did a thumbs up. He didn't know that his face was redder than usual.

"Lastly, get the girl named: Hyewon. She's more.. distant" the three nodded, as Minho raised a hand. "Can I just stay here?" Jaemin raised a brow and whispered to him something

"You look like you like her. Get more time with the girl" Minho answered, and Jaemin looked so flushed about it. He nodded slowly as Ryujin tapped his back, making him startled.

"Lets go?"

[...]

The two settled off their journey to meet 'Hyewon'. Jaemin kept glancing at Ryujin, she pretty much looked so dashing. "Ryujin, were are you from?" He suddenly asked, making her flinch. She was panicking inside, if she tells him.. would he tell anyone she's from another world? Does it really matter to say it? She huffed.

"I'm.. from.. Well.. another earth" Jaemin suddenly bursts out laughing, making her look at him confused. She just stared at him blankly until he realized that she wasn't really kidding at all by that statement. He faked a cough and looked down. "Sorry.."

"Its alright" Ryujin formed a sweet smile, making his cheeks red. It was slowly turning to night, the sunset was there. Colors of Red, Orange and Yellow painted in the sky. She looked up and grinned, that made him smile as well. Until someone interrupted them- well bumped into them.

"Ryujin?" Kai bumped into them, he was just patrolling the area, but now bumped into the girl they needed to find. "Wait Ryujin is there?!" A voice was heard, and it was.. Beomgyu. The two were walking around, finding her But here she is. Jaemin tilted his head, puzzled and pointed at the predictor.

"Who are you? And how do you know each other?" The girl shook her hand, and denied.

"No no no, I don't know him.. haha.." Beomgyu's heart sank, and he felt hurt by her words. He's now over thinking everything. But instead of showing his pain, he asked;

"Who are you?!" Beomgyu frowned, and walked closer to the boy, and squinted his eyes. Jaemin had a disgusted face on, and pushed him away.

"Dont get close to me!" He informed, as Beomgyu rolled his eyes. Kai was just staring at them, not even doing a single thing as Ryujin gulped, their caught. Would they try and get them? I mean, she does want to be with them, since she forgave Yeonjun. But she doesn't wanna leave Jaemin alone there.

"Come back to us Ryujin" Kai suddenly spoke, making Ryujin flinch. She had mixed feelings. She wants to be with Beomgyu.. Jaemin looked at her once again, waiting for an answer for his questions. He was confused, the only one confused in this situation.

"Come on Ryu, please?" Beomgyu suddenly grabbed her arm, as she was flushed. Jaemin gritted his teeth and he turned to Frost. His nails, becoming icicles, he pointed near Beomgyu's neck.

"Dont touch her." Frost spoke, what Jaemin would say. Ryujin widen her eyes and took his hand to prevent him to.. hurt Beomgyu. Kai pulled his friend away and growled;

"Dont touch him"

it was very intense. But before Ryujin would want to talk to them, a portal behind Jaemin and her was scene and they got pulled there.. Beomgyu kneeled down and his fists clenched. "We had a chance.." He blamed himself from blabbering.. Kai did as well. To the point where they could've took her, but they didn't.. they really hated and regretted not doing it already. Kai remembered when he regretted everything about Yuna's death. So he felt what Beomgyu felt so bad... from all of the timing of realization and fault, Beomgyu's eyes widen as something happened.

A vision of Ryujin and The boy were walking in the halls. He saw the logo and his smirked and stood up. Kai was awfully weirded out to his expression now. "Beomgyu?" He looked at him with a playful grin.

"We might not know who's the guy. And regret everything," he spoke, with a confident tone. He placed his arms to Kai's neck, as they walked elsewhere. "Yeah..?" Kai said and waited for him to answer. Beomgyu later on chuckled;

"But I know where they are."

Kai laughed and did a fist bump. He walked joyfully, then later on held Beomgyu's arm so they could run to the certain place. Beomgyu still was clouded in thought to who the hell is the guy. Was he with her? Like are they together? Did Ryujin.. forget about him?

Finally, the prediction actually happened in the best time! Updating the chapter soon!