| 08 |

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ||
𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

【( 08 )】

"An upcoming case you say? Okay, you can come and uh, sit," Vivienne noticed as one of her chairs was still colliding against the wall

"An upcoming case you say? Okay, you can come and uh, sit," Vivienne noticed as one of her chairs was still colliding against the wall. Thankfully, she had ordered two, so Miles could take his seat comfortably in front of her.

"Right, so what case is this?" Vivienne asked, looking into her drawer of folders once more.

"The Ann Hendricks case"

Vivienne reached out to pull the folder, recalling the events that occured. She was handed this case just yesterday, but had no plausible witness statement. "So you are telling me you would like to question the witness now?"

"Yes, that is what I'm referring to," Miles cold gaze was back to normal, but it didn't bother Vivienne as much anymore. She'd been working as the Deputy Chief for three weeks now, and this was more than natural for him.

Vivienne sighed, "Which one?"

"Sandi Bathurst."

"Okay, I suppose we can do this now" Vivienne got up from her desk, tying her hair back, and picking the folder up. "Follow me," She ordered. Miles hated to have to follow what she said, but this woman was hard headed, and also seemed to be one step ahead of him.

Vivienne let Miles down all the way to the bottom floor where she met one of the officers in charge of witnesses. "Mr. Headickson, if you could place call up Sandi Bathurst. Her Prosecutor would like to exchange a few words." The officer did just that, and Miles admired how strong willed she was. Even though she was as kind as anyone else, she was still able to hold such authority.

Vivienne recalled the autopsy report, going over to the area that was in charge of it, "Ms. Ann Hendricks autopsy report please," She demanded, taking out her own copy from the folder she carries. The printer screeched out, shutting down for a few before starting back up. Viv sighed at the lack of diligence here.