| 17 |

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ||
𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

【( 17 )】

Vivienne was utterly exhausted from the night before, having to still come to work the following day

She'd missed too many days, and it was starting to show.

Vivienne dragged herself to work, throw her bag on her chair, and succumbed to the comfiness of her chair. No matter how much makeup to put on today, the bags under her eyes knowingly wanted to make its appearance known.

So when Officer Gumshoe came to Vivienne holding a cup of coffee, it didn't surprise her, "I look that bad huh?" She took a sip of the warm, caffeinated drink that intoxicated her lungs by the smell.

"No! Not at all!" Gumshoe immediately raised his hands in protest, trying to find any way out of this situation. "Oh, I'm only kidding with you!"

"Oh my, what happened to you?" A voice was heard before a knock was sprung, in coming a concerned looking Edgeworth whose beading eyes didn't fail to notice the tiresome look plastered on the young woman's face.

Vivienne wanted to bury her face right then and there into her paperwork and never escape. She didn't have the energy, nor time, nor patience to deal with Miles today.

In fact, she was getting pretty exhausted with the constant bickering between the two.

Detective Gunshoe sent a worrisome look towards Miles, confused as to how someone could be so blunt towards such a kind and well-deserving person. Though he wanted to say something, Gumshoe didn't have the guts to speak out against Edgeworth; in fact, he'd probably make the rest of his week hell if he even attempted.

"Thanks, I really needed that," Vivienne sighed, rubbing both her eyes together as she replied sarcastically to Miles who was taken aback by the change of tone. He was always so use to this usual perky, cheerful person but today, she seemed to be the complete opposite. She was exhausted, and she looked the part.