| 22 |

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ||
𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

【(22)】

"It's stunning

"It's stunning. You have quite the eye Edgeworth."

Vivienne was astounded by her surroundings. The restaurant was glamorous, elegant, and secluded—everything she could have asked for. Crystal chandeliers cast a warm glow over marble floors, and plush velvet curtains framed the windows, offering a view of the city lights beyond. Soft classical music played in the background, enhancing the ambiance.

Miles was enjoying seeing the deputies reaction. He found himself gazing into her eyes that sparkled with excitement as she glanced around, observing every intricate detail of the decor. He admired that about her—how observant she always was, always paying attention to the little things that others might overlook.

"Only the best for you," Miles commented, noticing the hint of red flushes her pale cheeks. He found it amusing how she flustered up around him. He's never found anyone amusing like this before.

The two scanned over the menu, engrossed in the gourmet selections and unaware of the commotion cluttering itself at the front.

Two masked men, stature standing tall and all dressed in black pointed their pistols at the hostess who fearfully rose her hands in the air, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Get out of the fucking way!" One of them shouts, shoving her to the ground. She stumbled, her head slamming against the wooden counter with a sickening thud, tears streaming down her cheeks as she raised her hands in terror. The men moved past her, the hurls of screams quickly echoing through the entire dining hall. The restaurant's patrons froze in shock, whispers of panic rippling through the room while others screamed at the sight of the weapon. Miles and Vivienne exchanged a quick, and on cue, Vivienne pulled Miles underneath the table, hiding themselves amongst the tampered tablecloth.