| 10 |

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ||
𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

【( 10 )】

"Hey, Mr. Edgeworth," A voice spoke out, knocking the two out of their endless back and forth bickering.

Maya had a sort of mischievous smile written all over her face, and her eyes were filled with childish play, "Are you and Ms. Autry dating?"

Vivienne was suddenly halted to a stop. This inhumane animal could never possibly be capable of having an intimidate relationship, not with the way he's acting. He resembled a child, always wanting to get the last word in. Miles needed to be right, didn't matter if he was actually wrong. He wanted the last word, because he knew that he was the one to have the correct answer, despite the lack of evidence piling against him. Edgeworth was smart, he knew that, so he used his intelligence against others.

Miles was also brought to a stop, his cold gaze suddenly turned into frigid ice as he spat, "No."

"No," Vivienne replied at the exact same time Miles answered, causing both of them to turn to face each other before turning away in disgust.

"Mr. Edgeworth lacks the capability to be kind to other specimen no matter how much they attempt to greet him with kindness," Viv mentioned to Maya, and every now and then she would squint her eyes over to Miles who had a look of anger forming in his crevices.

"I do have the capabilities to be kind. I just choose not to be to you," Edgeworth replied with a smug smirk crossing his lips. He simply enjoyed the fact that he could get under her skin. It was a delight to see her squirm with anger, the way her eyebrows furrowed, and the way her lips turned into a line.

Now Vivienne was offended, "Why you! You have no respect at all for anyone!"

"I have respect for plenty," Miles scoffed, a little victory dance swaying in his mind seeing the girl become increasingly irritated.

Vivienne couldn't lose her patience. She couldn't let him get the pleasure of seeing him get to her. She knew that this was all just some game to him, and he would do anything to win.

"Aw, but you two would be so cute together!"

"Maya!" Phoenix shushed the girl, not wanting to make a bigger mess out of this. Phoenix was feeling confused at the sight before him. He couldn't help but agree with Maya in a way. The two would seem to get along rather well if they actually get to know each other. Vivienne could do well to helping Miles open up.

"If Mr. Edgeworth wanted to pursue a relationship, in which he can't, he would have said something by now," Viv opened her mouth, letting the sweet smell of toxic darts aim at Miles who was now getting flustered by the comment. Heat rushed through his body, and he hated it. His cheeks turning a very faint color of crimson, barely enough for others to see but noticable enough if you stared at it.

This time, Vivienne would have the last word. "I mean really Maya. The man has a mouth to speak, and he could easily say those simple words that could finally end him with a date. But.., " Vivienne bit back her tongue from laughing, staring at Miles with a wicked gleam, "..It seems Mr. Edgeworth lacks the esteem to even ask a female out, let alone be in a relationship. What makes you think he could pursue a relationship with me."

Maya was at lost for words, but she saw how Viv's eyes flickered with delight when she said Miles name. Maya was 100% certain, she enjoyed Miles presence, no matter how much she denied it. Maya was undeniably shipping the two in her mind. Even if they didn't know it yet, they were beginning to grow attached to each other, despite the rudeness and sarcasm. The playful teasing was all just a rouse to hide the fact that they were both enjoying each other's company.

Vivienne took one last look at Edgeworth, turning her back away from Phoenix and Maya, "If Mr. Edgeworth wanted to gain a relationship with me, he would simply ask," And with that, Vivienne was off, leaving a confused group behind.

"Woah, what was that?"

"What just happened?"

"Mr. Edgeworth has a crush on Miss Autry!"

Maya was delighted with the results she had seen, and she knew they would end up together one day, even if she has to do a little pushing and shoving for each other to meet.

"I do not have a crush of Ms. Autry" Miles hissed, letting the heat in his face rush down. Vivienne Autry, my what a character she was. She had Miles in her grasp, and he didn't even know it.

 She had Miles in her grasp, and he didn't even know it