| 15 |

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ||
𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

【( 15 )】

Vivienne was ready to get back to work

Ever since the incident, she had asked for a few days off for some personal self-healing. In reality, she was  playing patient by being escorted in and out of the hospital.

With the amount of stress that she had been under lately, her health had started to falter. She had forgotten to intake her medicine, forgot to eat meals, forgot to drink enough water, and couldn't find any peace in sleep either.

After two days of ghosting everyone, Samuel had decided to take it upon himself to check up on Vivienne, only to find her half perished on her couch. He had to drag her out of her house, into his car, and to the hospital to get proper fluids and nutrition in her.

She wasn't always like this. Sometimes a minor episode seemed to turn into a big one. I guess that's why they offered her the job in Los Angeles where there are multiple deputies. If one is out, the other is there to stand by.

Vivienne walked into the police station with bag in one hand and a few boxes of donuts in the other. It was a sort of, sorry for not being at work for a week, gift for the others.

"Hey Vivienne!"

"Thanks girl!"

"We appreciate you!"

"Awesome! Donuts!"

"You should miss work more often, haha!"

Everyone greeted Vivienne as though nothing had happened.

Because in their eyes, nothing did happen. Vivienne was just that happy go-lucky co-worker who brings donuts to work when she doesn't show up. They didn't need to know any more than she gave off.