| 11 |

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ||
𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯

【( 11 )】

"And I declare the verdict guilty

"And I declare the verdict guilty. Court is adjourned," And with that, it was over.

Vivienne rolled her eyes, watching that absolute smug look cross Edgeworth when he noticed the defendant was guilty. Phoenix was bummed out, having a look of sadness written all over his face.

"Aw man, I really thought I had that one," Phoenix came out with the same sullen look into the lobby to meet Vivienne who was watching everything from the television screens, sitting against the couches.

"Tough luck Mr. Wright. I'm sure you'll get it next time," Viv tried her best to cheer the man up.

"Yeah Nick! Cheer up!" Maya added, her sweet gaze falling onto his. Vivienne couldn't help but think how adorable they were. They had a blessed friendship, and those friendships are so hard to find now and days.

"It was a nice run Mr. Wright," And then came Edgeworth with the same all-knowing face that brewed her core. Vivienne wished there was someone, anyone, to shut him up.

"Yeah, thank buddy. Congrats!" Despite, his loss, Phoenix was still kind enough to send his gratitude to Miles victory, something Miles needed to learn.

Vivienne swayed in the back, not really wanting to speak to Edgeworth after there last conversation. Frankly, he was getting on her nerves, and yet she couldn't keep herself away.

"Did you happen to see my victory Ms. Autry?"

It took everything in her to not snap back at him, "Congratulations." A simple word, no eye contact, and crossed arms. Miles expected more than that. He expected a shout, a witty comment, anything but appraisal.