xx. do you?

"not me, my parents will kill me." robert said, scratching his head nervously as he watched out the window.

"mattia and i can take you home." i nodded in reassurance, earning a smile back.

"drop us off at kairi's house on the way so we can get clothes, and we'll just walk back." i nodded again, backing out of the driveway to drive to kairis. mattia turned the knob to raise the volume, playing 'me and my guitar' by a boogie wit da hoodie. everyone in the car sang along, not missing a word. i pulled up to kairis house once again and watched as everyone exited the car expect for robert, mattia and i.

"did he say 'sweat going down to my balls?'" robert asked between laughs.

"do you have a problem with that, robert?" mattia said, reaching his full body over to reach robert. they both began to smack each other for a couple of seconds with laughs before approaching his house.

"bye, b. bye, mattia." robert said, opening and closing the car door. mattia groaned loudly, opening the car door before running out to tackle robert into the grass.

"you can't call her that, only i can." mattia stated before pulling himself up, and fixing his shirt. he held his hand out to robert who was on the ground still, robert reached his hand out - accepting the help but mattia pulled away and began to ran back to the car.

"that's evil." robert spoke with disappointment, waking into his house.

mattia looked over at me with a small smile on his lips. "hey."

hey? hey? bitch, you were gone the whole night!

"hey." i responded with a forced smile.

"let's drive around for a bit." he reached over, placing his warm hand on my thigh before giving it a light squeeze. i nodded, holding my hand out for the phone to change the song, picking 'slow dancing in the dark' by joji.

that's right, we on the alternative shit tonight bitch.

mattia kept his hand on my thigh, tracing his fingers along my legs. "are you okay? i feel like something wrong." he asked from the passenger seat, adjusting himself.

"actually." i looked over at him with my eyes lowered, "it was kind of annoying that you left me."

he nodded.

"i had fun, but i wanted to have fun with you."

he nodded again, running a hand through his hair.

"who'd you run off with?" i questioned, with a slight tone of suspicion. should i have any reason to not believe him? no. but for some reason, i didn't want to hear the answer.

"are you flirting with me or starting a fight?" he said with a smirk tugging at his lips as we pulled up to a red light.

"i'm not trying to do either. i just would feel better knowing who you were with."

"even if i told you, you wouldn't know who i'm talking about. and besides - it's nobody you have to worry about, blair. i promise." i reached over for my hand, "please, just trust me."

i listened to him speak in a honeyed voice, but decided to keep my thoughts to myself.

the light turned green. i snatched my hand away from mattia swiftly and turned down a long-winding road near the lake. chicago freestyle came on, mattia rolled his window down and instructed me to do the same.

it was 1:33 a.m., the night was starry and the air was breezing. mattia placed his head out it the window, his right arm over his head. he looked at me with a wide grin, his hair blowing with the wind.