Chapter 16

It was the morning after the meteor shower and for once Rin woke up before John, she went to brush her teeth and such and ended up in the kitchen to see marina eat cereal. "Hey marina." she waved back at her hello. "Can you make me cereal?" "Of course 8." Marina then walks to the pantry and grabs the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and pores it into a bowl and then pours the milk inside and gives it to her. "Thanks marina your the best." She said with a smile on her face. "Oh it's no problem I'm just happy to help, your our guess after all." Then Rin started eating then realized something. "Did you call me 8?" Marina then turns to her and says. "Well yeah Or did you get a name?" "Oh I must have not told you we figured from Octavio that my name is actually Rin." Oh well then no wonder John was calling you Rin all those times.... I'm slow." She looks down in defeat as Rin pats her on the back. "Oh there's something I wanna ask you marina if that's okay with you." Marina then looks up to look at her. "Yeah what's on your mind." "Well... how do you know if you're in love?" Marina was a bit shocked when she heard this and almost spit out the cereal she was eating. "Well why do you ask Rin?" "Well because I think I'm in love with someone but I wanna make sure if this feeling is love." "We'll love is an unexplainable feeling, when you love someone or even something you never want it to get hurt and you always want to be around them no matter what." "Hmm would you also kill anybody if there in the way of getting to that person?" "That might be a little to extreme but yeah anything to with that person." "Well then that's all I needed to know thanks marina." "Yeah no problem. So are your in love Rin." "Pfff is that even a question I feel every you just explained to me and more I might as well be crazy for him." They both laugh a bit then silence came over them. "So do you think John feels the same?" Rin a little shocked but not really because she knows that Marina can pick up on hints like that. "Well I don't know, I hope so." Then marina put a hand on her shoulder and said. "I sure he does." They both smile and stared to eat there cereal again.

It's the afternoon and both John and Rin are walking around the plaza and such but there bored so they go to there usual spot in front of Sean's. "What's kraken squid and octo kid." "Not much what about you Sean how's the business." "It's pretty alright ya know getting what I need to live. And what about you octo girl how are you doing?" Rin was a bit nervous at first but then John look at her with an it's alright face. "Well it's been alright I like the surface but the other inklings could be nicer." "Well ya least you got this guy right here, he's one of the nicest people you can find and that's a fact." Rin then smiled at him and said. "You couldn't be more right Sean." She then gets up and pulls a chair to sit right next to him she then puts her head against his shoulder while hugging his arm. "As you can see Sean she's really friendly." He said with a smile and slightly blushing."

They finished their talk with Sean and start walking to the hill they saw the fire works on it was sun set so they wanted to see the view before it went down. They sat there for a long time enjoying each other's company then Rin speaks. "John I wanna ask a question." "Yeah what is it Rin?" "Do you like anyone?" There was a little pause after this. "Well maybe why do you ask?" "It's because I like someone but I don't know if they feel the same." John then gets up and looks at her. "They probably do like you back I mean you are a really." He extended a hand for her and she took it. "Well how should I tell him in in love with him?" "Oh so you're already in love with him well then just tell it to his face he'll accept you I'm sure." Rin then takes a deep breath and thinks "alright let's do this." "John." "Yea-" John gets cut off from a hug to the back. "YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON IVE EVER MET YOUR SMART TALENTED HANDSOME AND STRONG YOU ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR ME AND I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH YOUR THE GREATEST THING TO EVER HAPPENED TO ME EVEN IN DEEP SEA METRO." John then turns to face her but she still holding on to the hug and now her face in buried into his chest and she was crimson red even her tentacles we're red. "Hey Rin what are you trying to say?" "Well what I'm trying to say is...." there was a long silence and it felt like it was going on for eternity but then Rin broke the silence with one sentence.

"I'm in love with you John."

Ahhh how I love cliffhangers there so beautiful something about them you know so here's your chapter sorry this took longer than expected but there's one more thing hey guys we made it to 3k like god damn y'all are blowing me socks off and it's wonderful hope you keep enjoying the content I throw at you well for now see ya