Chapter 19

8 is charging at 3 ready to try and take his life away from him. "8 please I don't wanna fight you" she then proceeds to shoot at him and throw bombs so she can rush in and get closer. 3 has no chance but to fight her like she did him in metro. 8 eventually got in front of him ready to kill but he dogged her attacks that were coming in he then pulled out a bomb and placed it in front of her so he can get some distance away from her. "Dammit what am I gonna do!?" He then came up with an idea but it was gonna be difficult but it was his only shot. "Alright let's do this." 3 charges at 8 to her surprise but that didn't keep her from attacking so they went back and forth for a while. "Dammit why is he so persistent just die already." Tar tar said through 8. "I'll never go down as long as I have people to save and protect."

"Hmm?" A voice said. "Who is that? Where am I?" Another voice came in and said "that is your enemy he's here to take everything from you." "Are you sure it seems like he wants to help me." The soft voice said. "Don't fall for his tricks he just wants you to think that so he can go in for the kill. He wants you dead." The robotic voice said "the only way to defend yourself is to kill him." "Yes it is the only way." 8 continues to assault 3 with attack after attacking, bomb after bomb. They both started to get tired but they both knew if one of them slipped up then it would lead to there defeat or even death. Then something awoke in the agent that was trying to saved the one he loved. "I'm not gonna give up on her I'll keep going." The agent said. "Is it worth it tho?" "What do you mean of course it is." "But she's an Octo the very thing you were sent out to destroy all those years ago." His inner demons and bad thoughts came to the surface. "Did she ever love you." When he thought this he was devastated. "I'm sure she did she has to she's the one who said so." "But did she really mean it? Maybe she's just using you." "But.." "look she's trying to kill you just go in for the kill yourself." "Okay." 3's eyes then go dark and foggy and he turns into something that is full of bloodlust . "Alright you octo let's end this." "I was just about to say that agent 3." A robotic voice came out of her mouth and then they continue fighting.

The fight was close really close between the super agent, and the superior octarian soldier under the control of a commander that has lived for 3000 years. it was getting to a point that they were moving on sheer determination of not losing well because there lives are on the line. They eventually went head on in hand to hand combat. "well 3 it seems that you have some skills that surpass this vessel of mine." He said as he has his finger interlocked with 3 trying to get the upper hand. "Well then thanks for the compliment did I ever tell you that voice doesn't match that cute face." He said with a smirk and also trying to get the upper hand and then 8 try's to sweep his leg making him jump and kneeing her in the stomach and then he grabs some of the goo on her face and try's to rip some of it off he thought since she wasn't completely sanitized he could stop the Process of her sanitation. "So your trying to save her huh it won't be as easy." "Well now Is that so I frankly don't give a fuck." He said as he ripping of all the goo off of 8's face while getting on top of her and seeing where she was sanitized. She was almost completely sanitized and 3 wasn't talking any chances. "This is unfortunate octo you were a great agent but you're retirement is happening now goodbye....... partner." He was about to pull the trigger but he heard something a voice and it was coming from below him. "John.... where are you." 8 was speaking in her usual voice she was thinking of 3, the guy that was about to kill her, she's looking for him. He was shocked but then he smirked. "Cod damn I'm a dick here I am about to kill her here yet she's still looking for me." Tear drops start to fall on 8's face as she starts to wake up. "Ugh my head what's going on." She then opens her eyes and sees and battle damaged, broken, and crying 3 on her. "Man this is the second time I wake up to you crying you big baby." "Shut up I'm just happy your still here with me beautiful." He then brings her up to her feet but they just fell right back down because they don't even have energy to stand. 3 pulls 8 into a death hug and cry's even more. "Shhhh I'm here I'm with you there's no need to cry I'll always be here when you need me the most." He doesn't say anything back he just pulls back from the hug and they go in for a kiss. "I missed you a lot Rin."
"Yeah missed you too John."

Heya peeps possibly 2nd to last chapter of the story but don't worry doesn't mean I'm out of the game for good I'll be making other story's about different things and maybe I'll update this project with little mini side stories of the adventures of 3 and 8 after this incident but yeah all I gotta say see ya oh yeah and also thank you all for 5K reads.