Chapter 1

It was really dark outside. Pitch black. Everything was drowned in dark. Just a street lamp can blow a little light on the street. Not any vehicle was on the road.
The boy was sitting near a trash can, curled up to himself , his cloths were so old, dirty and had holes in them. He was staring on the wide area. Nothing specific. His body was all dirty his hands and his face were so oily, his hairs were all greasy due to not taking bath for several days. He sighed deeply as his tummy create a big noise. He was hungry.
'When will someone come.' He thinks as he heard some footsteps coming nearer, he hide himself behind the trash can. Whoever was he, gained so many praises from the boy's mouth. The person opened the trash can and throw a trash bag in it. The person left. The boy quickly gets up and opened the trash can and gets the trash bag. 'Wow' he quickly get the inhabitant piece of bread. He quickly starts to eat it. After finishing the piece he fishes in the bag again but it was nothing eatable anymore in it. He sighs and throw the bag in the trash can again and close the lid. He gets up and leave the place. After some walk he reach in a park and sat on a bench. The night was so cold. His face was freezing due to cold breeze. He just sighed for the maximum time this day and slipped out from his old hole filled jacket and placed it under his head and lay on the bench. The boy closed his eyes and try to sleep. After many tossing and turnings he was gone into the deep slumber.
The next day he woke up with a painful body. His every body part was aching badly due to the cold weather. He rubbed his throbbing head and look at his surroundings. There are few people walking into the park. The weather was fine then yesterday. Was warm. His tummy growls again. He was feeling weak due to his aching body. He really needs to eat something. He make his way toward the nearest restaurant. When he reach their , he just stays at the doorway. Was too embarrass to enter. A person came behind him and pushes him hard that he fell on the floor.
"YAAH KID. DON'T YOU DARE STAND IN MY WAY NEXT TIME." The person says.
"I-I'm s-sorry s-sir." Boy says looking down , his face completely red due to embarrassment.
The person didn't reply and ignore the boy. Make his way inside.
The boy sighs and steps away from doorway. Watching through the glass, people eating so delicious foods. Different from each other. The boy never ate before, Nor saw.
He placed his both hands on the glass and watch inside with sad and deep brown eyes.
'I wish I could eat that' a tear slips through his eyes. He was in his deep thinking when he felt a sharp pain in his head. He sharply turn around rubbing his head. He saw a man, probably restaurants owner was angrily standing there. He hit The boy with his well built hands.
"FUCK OFF FROM HERE BOY. AND NEVER CAME HERE EVER YOU PIECE OF TRASH. GET OUT." The person barked. The boy was about to run when someone grabbed his hand. He stopped sharp on his tracks.
"This boy you call him piece of trash, now will go inside and order you to buy food for him". The young boy standing beside the poor boy said calmly. A little smile on his face.
"O-oh sir. Sure. You are our daily costumer. How could we disobey you. Come'in." The person open the door and went inside. The poor boy was standing their blanked mind. The young comer looked at him for a while and carefully leave the boy's hand.
"I am Yoongi. Min yoongi. What's your name?" He looked at the boy and ask in a calm and careful tone. The poor boy's heart was racing at the whole situation. He didn't looked up.
"M-my my na-me is J-Jimin. P-Park Jimin."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX