Chapter 7

Yoongi was going through every file and information , police records and FIR's, if any family member they have in any country except Korea. He even check the copy if anyone report about missing Park Family. But non. He got nothing.

Yoongi was getting nothing, no piece of sign about the family, their members or anything.

"Yoongi, look what I found." The door burst open as Namjoon Enters along with Jin inside and put a new file in front of Yoongi on his desk.

"What is it, Namjoon?" Yoongi said. Too lazy voice. Hmm, must be tired. He sipped on his coffee as both boys sit in front of him.

Yoongi held the file in front of him. Namjoon starts to explain.

"You told us to do anything to find the Park Family and ur Dad's information. We....we..." He couldn't create words cuz he knew Yoongi gonna be mad. So SeokJin speaks in behalf of him.

"We became fake police officers." Yoongi's eyes gone wide as he choke on his coffee.

"What did you said?" Yoongi said in a low whisper.

"Yoongi, you were tutoring the boy, tho he looks innocent. I won't let any innocent got torture when he did nothi-"

"He did nothing? Kim SeokJin HE DID NOTHING?" Jin cut of by Yoongi's yell as he broke the cup of coffee by smashing it on the floor, rage and hate built in him like a boiling water. Jin flinched but still didn't lose mind.

"YOONGI" Jin yelled this time.

"You don't have any proof. He got homeless is a reason. Why he got homeless? You don't know too. If he killed your father? You don't know that too. You know nothing Min Yoongi. You are just tutoring him on your guesses. Yet you are not even confirm yourself." Jin yelled and Namjoon quickly got up to calm him down.

Jin calmed down so as Yoongi after a good pause. But their madness was still there.

"When you will think about it with cool mind, we'll come back to give you a good explanation." Jin said and leaves Namjoon did along.

Yoongi furiously hold his hairs into his fists and pull them. His head was nearly going to explode any moment now. Cuz Jin was right.

He have nothing. He have no reason.

                  ---------------------------

"Jimin hyung, please eat something." Jungkook said as Tae was holding the food, already relief Jimin from the tied ropes.

"I-I am n-not a k-killer, Jungk-kook." Jimin whispered his face was puffy and hairs were mess. Body trembling. Marks everywhere. It was a good pain he felt after a while. He got beaten up by Yoongi two days ago again. No one was their to save him, until Tae and Jungkook begged him to stopped. If Jin could be there he must be saved long ago by beaten up.

Tae and Jungkook cleaned him once again. But they weren't still allowed. They were Yoongi's brats and Of course they didn't let Yoongi know how much they love Jimin as their friend.

"We know, Hyung. You are our good friend now right. But Yoongi hyung have his reasons. And we told Jin hyung everything about you that how innocent you are and your talks nothing like a murderer. SeokJin will do anything to save you." Jungkook explain. Maybe it work for Jimin to eat.

"Yoongi hyung is not bad. He is just furious about his Dad. Cuz your family have to do with it. You told us your father was bad with you… it must be his fault. Don't blame yourself. Jin hyung is here now. He will do anything to save you, Jungkook is right." This time Taehyung explained and caress Jimin's hairs.

"R-really? W-will he s-save me? I-I don't w-anna d-ie Tae." Jimin sobs and Tae hugged him Tightly.

"He will save you, even Namjoon hyung finds you innocent. Just believe us." Jungkook said and lean a piece of food toward Jimin. This time, he ate.

Jimin became good friends with Tae and Jungkook even Namjoon and Jin. Tho Namjoon and Jin rarely talk to Jimin due to work. They still find time to visit Jimin without Yoongi knowing. They got a lot of information from Jimin due to their parently behaviour.  But they still need proves.

They do everything and collect each proof which make them closer to Jimin as soon as they were growing to the newest informations. Tae and Jungkook also visit and bring food to Jimin then clean him up. They talked with him late times and keep Jimin forgetting that he is hated by someone too much and more that he is in the prison with rope tides.

Jimin ate his food then Tae and Jungkook leave. He watched them leaving sadly as well.

He sobbed. He cried. He felt the pain. Again.
                    --------------------------

Yoongi came out of the restroom and sit on the couch in his office. He open the laptop to check the money transaction for his drugs.

"Yoongi?" This time Namjoon alone came inside.

"You knew how dangerous it is for a Mafia person to mix inside the police officers. More like when its fake?" Yoongi said not looking up from his Laptop.

"J-Jungkook and Tae too. Jin prepared the-"

"The fuck did you said?" This make Yoongi shot his eyes toward Namjoon cutting him off.

"Its true, Me , Jin , Tae and Jungkook was there. Also Jin did a solid work so we didn't have any kind of problem for a week."  Namjoon explained.

"You took the kids with you. Namjoon what you think you are doing? Its too much. The kids be in danger due to their one single mist-"

"Jimin. They were their for Jimin's sake. They couldn't bare you beat an innocent. You beat him so much two days ago Yoongi. Before they stopped you. He begged you he was innocent. But you didn't listened. There was No Jin two days ago to stopped you from beating an innoce-"

"The Fuck you think he is innocent huh? What innocence you saw in him?" Yoongi said and Namjoon breaths sharply.

"Just that the asshole was a homeless?" Yoongi growls

"He got Rapped everyday when he was very young. Till he got homeless."

This made Yoongi shut.

"Rapped?" Yoongi whispers said. His scowl was gone.

"And your father was last one who rapped the boy."

Yoongi's breath stopped. He froze. He stutters.

"M-my f-father?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX