Chapter 10

"Hey." Yoongi said opening the door knob.

"Glad you came. Jimin is doing good now. You took him here on time weeks ago or else his knees might be weaker which could cause him not to walk for so long." Jin sighs while explaining the explanation no one asked for.

"Ohh." Yoongi said . All his mouth could spit out. He narrowed his eyes toward Jimin who's face was red as a tomato.

'Seriously Jin hyung?' Jimin thought.

"Well since our baby is doing fine. Let's just stop this information Jin hyung." Namjoon said interrupting the awkward situation.

"Okay Gosh I was just saying to not to touch him ever again in other words." Jin said with expressionless tone and face, teeth greeted while starring at Yoongi.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and nods his head.

"I-Its fine Jin hyung. W-was just a miss unders-tanding." Jimin said with a soft whisper, playing with his fingers. Blushing mess. Cute.

His knees were covered with a bandage, legs covered with marks so as his face that was covered with scratches. But Jin already put medic cream on them. He was wearing a black sweater and an underwear. Maybe. Cuz the sweater was till thighs and no short pants was seems to be in the view.

Sweater. Wait.

"Is it my sweater Jin hyung?" Yoongi said in a deep voice. Probably not sleeping for a while now because of too much work , looking at the sweater then toward Jin.

"Ahhh sorry. The boy's cloths were so dirty and I saw you weren't wearing your sweater under ur jacket so I couldn't go to my house ofcourse so yes I go to ur office and get the sweater." Jin said while rolling his eyes and an attitude behaviour.

But before Yoongi said anything.

"Ohhh boy , don't tell me anything now. The boy's condition is your fault. So yes I could touch ur cloths happily in this situation." Jin said sarcasticly and get his medic bag Namjoon was standing there rolling his eyes over Jin's attitude while Jimin was now in crimson red. His throat was dry. He didn't looked up.

"Okay Jimin. Should we go now? You had to rest." Jin said and open the door.

Jimin nods. He glanced toward Yoongi who was watching him. Yoongi faced away. He make the way for Jimin to pass.

As Jimin was about to go Yoongi held his arm. Jimin's eyes got widen as he looked back toward Yoongi.

Yoongi just simply leaned down and planted a kiss on Jimin's forehead.
"I'll fix it." He whispered then let him go.

Jimin was shocked once again. Yoongi left and Jimin came out too. All red.

Jin looked at him who was waiting outside with Namjoon. But Namjoon stopped him. So Jin just walk toward his office room along with Jimin as Namjoon walk with Yoongi toward his Office.

-------------------

"So did you try to find his parents?" Namjoon said as Yoongi was sitting on his table sipping on coffee.

"I send Kookie and Tae to find any pieces of information all over the Seoul. They could be here or Daegu because they ran away from Busan."

"Then we should send our people toward Daegu too at a same time." Yoongi nods his head at what Namjoon has said.

"Find them from anywhere. No matter what. I want that revenge." Yoongi said sharply.

"Revenge for the boy or your Dad?" Namjoon looked at him, playing with the pen.