Chapter 12

Yoongi was standing outside of one of his brothel beside his car in the parking lot watching the neon lights above the door for a while now.

"Yoongi, let's go in." Namjoon who was standing along told Yoongi to move.

"I wonder how they look like after betraying." Yoongi gives a slay smile. He slowly lean his hand on his waist and caress the pistol that was currently hiding under his shirt.

He tap his boots on the ground and close the car door. Not leaving his stares from the brothel.

They enters inside and heard the loud music playing. The loud sound making people deaf. He saw some people sitting on their reserved tables watching men and women dancing.

He also saw some people drinking and smoking. He earn money from those worthless people. What a good way to earn despite of blood,drugs and supplies of illegal stuff.

"Hey Yoongi. You came after a long time here." The manager of the bar that Yoongi hire not so long ago greeted Yoongi. He nods toward Namjoon as Namjoon nodded back.

"Hey Taemin. I just came here to see someone." Yoongi answer and sit on the chair near the counter.

Taemin move to his back and gets two glass with the expensive bottle of whine. He pour it for both men in front of him.

"Hmm, I assume it already. Drink it. And look there-" he points into the rush of people and there that person sitting in one of the private glass booth with bunch of girls. "Here is that motherfucker."

Yoongi's face got expressionless as he saw who that person was who betrayed him.

"Oh... that was unexpected Taemin." Namjoon speaks this time having his glass of whine and sip on it.

"Hmm, you are right. But the recording I send you it was him. He was the one who gain money and reveal our many drug information to the rivals. And reveal some of our storage areas for expansive whines and drugs." Taemin explains.

"How much he earned?" Yoongi asked.

"Near 1 million dollars in one night." Taemin answer.

"That was way too much, Yoongi. You gave him Job to protect the stores yet he was planning different all this time. No wonder why Taehyung and Jungkook don't liked him and keep blabbering about him to not trust him." Namjoon sighed. He finished his drink and felt that Yoongi's stares never left the man.

Yoongi got up along with Namjoon and walk toward the booth. He open the door as girls seems to stop what they were doing. The booth flashing red and blue mixed lights.

The man smiles toward Yoongi.

"Ohhh Boss. What are you doing here? Come sit." He said while quickly standing up and Yoongi shakes his head.

"We want you to come with us, Baek." Yoongi stated calmly and smirks , Baek looked at him confused but nods his head anyway.

As soon he came out Namjoon Inject the sharp pin in his neck's vein , he falls. Yoongi stared at him in disgust.

"I never treated you bad, Baek." He sighed and with the Help of Namjoon he put the body inside his car and way back toward his place.

                      -----------------------

"Aren't you going with me today?" Jin ask as he put the lunch in front of Jimin. "You woke up so late too."

"Hmm I want J-Jin hyung. You are g-going out o-f the ci-ty soon. Right?" Jimin speaks.

"Yeah , its important. Me and Namjoon had something to solve. So I guess Yoongi will take your responsibility." Jin replied.

"I-I don't h-ave to go a-anywhere but him. W-what if he do m-mind it?" Jimin said.

"He won't mind Jimin. If he do. Then I have a way to convince him." Jin chuckles and starts to eat his food as well.

Jimin nods and starts to eat his food too. He didn't wanna ask anymore. Too annoying.

                        --------------

Yoongi open his office door sharply and saw two male sitting on his office waiting for him.

They got shock eventually. Yoongi's face had blood on it. His tattooed  hand were bloody all way yet his black cloths didn't show the bunch of blood that much to bare eye. His hairs were sweaty and a mess .His boots have drops of blood on them. 'He must killed someone again.'

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked a bit shocked as Namjoon came behind him. Covered in blood as well.

Jimin slowly hold Jin's arm. Visibly shaking.

'Fuck you, Min Yoongi.'

Jin sighs. Already know who he killed this time. Yoongi never relief betrayals. He hated them.

"I came here to give you your responsibility back. Since me and Namjoon had to go tomorrow. I am not sure who to trust with Jimin. So I am giving what you gave me , back." Jin speaks.

Jimin move to hide into Jin more. Jin squeeze his hand to calm him down.

"He can live into ur house, Jin." He speaks in raspy deep voice and came in. He gets a cloth to clean the blood from him.

"Yoongi. I won't leave him alone. If that so then let him go to where he came." Yoongi's head spun up toward Jin.

He couldn't do that to Jimin. His body was too weak to eat the trash again and bare the pain the rapists gave to him. He was becoming fine if he keeps eating clean food now. But why do he is caring so much since he get to know Jimin has nothing to do with his Father's death. He hated his father too. He never received true love just like Yoongi. Tho Yoongi loved his father, his father never loved him. Yeah! They are so alike in some ways.

"Okay. Fine." Yoongi said. Breath calmly.

Jimin was scared of him but he have no choice he don't wanted to speak or else he had to eat trash again, he could be rape again on the street. He wanted a shelter badly. He wanted someone to love him badly. To care for him. To make him feel the warmth. He liked his warmth. He liked Yoongi's warmth. Yet he was too scared. Cuz Yoongi was just pitying him. He don't love him. He could never. Cuz he is dirty. A tear roll down Jimin's cheek while his thoughts consumed him. He forgot where he was standing until a voice touches his ears making him feel a bit relief that at least he is not going to live on streets again.

"Leave him to me. I'll take care of him." Yoongi said after a little pause which make Jin looks at Namjoon as they both smirk.

'Thank you, Min Yoongi.'

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx