Chapter 9

Whatever Jimin was feeling it was unusual. First time. A person who hated him a day ago was here. Kissing his forehead. Giving a hint of care. His lips felt soft. He smells so good. How?

Jimin's breath hitch. He slowly looked up. With his brown orbs he saw Yoongi's face. Tear was threatening to fell down but Yoongi was tough enough to held them back. Jimin saw his regret.

Yoongi leaned back slowly, not leaving Jimin's orbs.

"H-he was yo-your fa-father?" Jimin stutter.

Right. Yoongi was embarrassed, shameful, hating himself to the death to say a word.

"Yes." He sharply breath.

Jimin hiss. His knee was hurting bad but he understands that Yoongi was just a person who wanted revenge a day ago. He is no more harsh means he got to know the truth.

Jimin nods.

Yoongi bends down and hold Jimin's arm to make him stand up, as soon Jimin stands he felt a sharp pain he fell down on the chair again. He was injured badly. But it was not Yoongi's fault he is in this state.

Yoongi lived with a lie as well. Such a pity. He thought his father was the best Mafia before him. But he was a rapist.

Yoongi quickly hold onto Jimin and looked at him worried.

"You're not good." Yoongi said.

"M-My knee h-hurt." Jimin said can't bear the pain so he started to cry a little.

"Its okay, we'll go to Jin hyung. He will fix it okay." Yoongi said.

Calm. Maybe helping Jimin could take off heavy weight of regret from his chest.

He Picks Jimin up in a bridle style and walks outside from the torture room.

Everyone was watching them, whispering. Ofc, Yoongi was being a bitch a day ago to the boy.

Yoongi gives sharp glares to the staff and they without other blink starts to do their work.

Jimin was hugging Yoongi. Wondering why Yoongi was so warm. The first gentle talk, yoongi Did to him. The first gentle touch was Yoongi's on his skin. Why he wanted more? He never felt this before unless he got to meet Yoongi first time.

How could a revenge make this soft, caring and beautiful person to a hard, harsh and hateful person. Nature.

Jimin was still scared, but his newly friends proved in weeks that he is worth of living no matter he stays on roads, he ate from trashcans, he was rapped and he was a cursed person before.

Yoongi lay Jimin on the bed and looked at him. Still beautiful he was when he took a bath at his home. 'You were a pure asshole Yoongi'.

"You're gonna be okay. Trust me. No one will hurt you anymore. I promise. I'll make it up with you." Yoongi sighed in shame and looked down.

First time Jimin was feeling protected even he was beaten up by the same person. He always trusted people but always got betrayed. What if he give it another try. He was use to hurting. So its okay.

"I-I trust you Y-Yoongi." With that Jimin smile a little. He saw through Yoongi. His embarrassment made him drowning in flood of red sea his face was showing.

Yoongi nods and smiles back a little as well. His heart was hurt. Pounding badly. He couldn't see the innocent victim having his body full of beaten marks under Yoongi's name. 

                   ----------------------------

Jimin was currently sitting in a room seems like a hospital room. But it wasn't a hospital. It was inside the building he was hostage in. The walls were white here and lively unlike the room he was in a week ago. He was sitting on the bed while Jin was treating his wounds.

"So it was w-why Yoongi wan-ted to ki-kill me?" He said to Jin. And Jin nods. Wrapping Jimin's wounds after cleaning them.

"He was unaware of the truth. Because of the note your father left that you killed his father. Your dad are really a non sense. How could even a knocked out person can kill." Jin sighed.

"You are right Jin hyung. I don't know how to thank you guys. You saved me. And I don't even know what to say." Jimin said.

"Its okay Jimin. We are your friends. So We can do anything to save you. You are so cute to be left alone aww." Jin said while pinch his cheeks. Jimin hissed.

"Ouch, hurt."

"Aww sorry I forgot, my baby. Your wounds are healing in a good way now since I started to treat them a while now." Jin said motherly hugging him while Jimin giggled. He felt the hug he never felt before. Warm. Loveable.

"Where are Tae and Kookie?" Jimin said looking up at Jin.

"They are out of the city together for Yoongi's Work." Jin said.

Yoongi's name still send little chills to Jimin even tho its been weeks he didn't saw him. Nor speak after that little talk they had.

A knock heard on the door.

"Come'in." Jin said.

Namjoon appears and smile softly. Jin smiled back and starts to take care of his things, putting them back.

"Hey buddy whazz'up?" Namjoon said shaking hand in a friendly way.

"Feeling so Good, Hyungie." Jimin said giggling at how clumsily Namjoon sit beside him.

"Hey baby, you are treating our newly son right, right?" Namjoon said, Jin laughed and slap on his shoulders. They were got together a week ago. Jimin were the reason. Namjoon's heart soften by Jin in Jimin's case. So that's from there they fell and proposed each other.

A knock heard on the door.

It opened and revealed a person. Same cloths and same aura.

"Yoongi?"

Jimin's breath hitch. Once again.

XXXXXXXXXXXX