Chapter 2

"Jimin. C'mon, let's eat." Jimin just simply being braved and looked at the man. Wow. The man was gorgeous. He had a fair pale skin. Brown hairs falling on his face. His voice was heavy yet calming. Button nose and cat like beautiful brown eyes, but empty. Not deep sea like Jimin's. He had fading pink lips, not so thick . His figure was seemingly thin. He was wearing black skinny jeans with button up black shirt falling down till up his thighs. He was wearing boots. Rich. His hands were so veiny. Beautiful. He was all beautiful himself.
Jimin's stare goes back direct in his eyes when he realise that the boy was also staring at him. His breath hitch. He quickly looked down. Probably embarrassed to his existence.
Yoongi take out his hand in front of the boy.
"Hey, Let's come in, Jimin." Jimin blinked up at him, but put his dirty small hand into Yoongi's. His hand was all got covered in Yoongi's big hand. Yoongi lead the way inside as he glanced at the person inside who was watching them for so long. Yeah the owner. 'How could he do that to a poor boy.' Yoongi shake his head and lead the way to the corner table near the window. Jimin didn't speak much. He was hungry. Didn't knew what he should do. He should told 'No' to the boy. But his tummy seems to have other plans.
"Jimin." The boy sat in front of him speaks in his deep raspy voice. His jawline look sharp in the sunlight coming from the window and making his skin aesthetic. So beautiful.
Jimin looked up the man. Fingers fighting under the table. Uncomfortable. He never came to this warm and quite place before.
The restaurant was so quite inside. Just for rich people. Ahh, that's why. Yoongi was just being patient. Giving the boy his time until Jimin looked up.
"Y-yes?" His soft voice was too gentle . It makes a little smile on Yoongi's face.
"What you want to eat? Here is the menu." He carefully placed the menu in front of the boy and waited for him to choose.
"I-I don't know a-anything." He embarrassed looked down. His parents never let him study. Poor boy.
"Its okay. I'll order then." Yoongi smiles knowing the situation for the boy. He wave the hand to the waiter. He came with his note pad.
"Medium pizza, Two bowls of ramen , Kimchi, rice, a strawberry milk and water." The waiter wrote on the pad and smile.
"Your order will be here soon sir." He left.
Yoongi looked at the boy who was never looking up. Maybe embarrassed of sitting in such a beautiful fancy restaurant. The restaurant that's food he only can get in a trash can. Yoongi stares. He had beautiful pink hairs, seems greasy. Probably not having bath. His face was covered in dirt. He had beautiful pink plump lips, doe eyes, long lashes, button nose, chubby cheeks , wearing hole covered jacket and a dirty white shirt beneath. Pants, also having holes. Figure nearly a skeleton. Chubby hands rested on the table now. Playing with the cover of the table. The boy must having a hard time thinking about the embarrassment from the judging stares coming around him toward their table.
"What's ur age Jimin?" Yoongi asked. Wanting the atmosphere be fine. Jimin looked up with his beautiful doe eyes. Brown. Deep emotions waving from them.
"I am t-twenty And you?" His voice is really beautiful. Calming to sleep.
"I am twenty two. You are too young , Jimin" Yoongi sighs while repliying.
"Do you have a home?" Yoongi whispering asked. Too scared to ask but he had to. He want to know. Jimin flinched. Yoongi just put his hand on the boy's to calm him down.
Jimin felt warmth. His cold hands were feeling warm at the sudden soft touch.
"Its okay Jimin. We won't talk on your topic if you are not fine. But I want to know. I want to be ur friend." Why? Yoongi don't know why he wanted to be friends with a poor street boy. He felt sad seeing Jimin in this state. Maybe, that's why. But he don't even know him.
"W-why you want t-to be friends with me? You d-don't even know m-e." Jimin looked up in Yoongi's eyes.
Yoongi smiled. "Cuz I like to be friend's with good people." Yoongi replied.
"I am not good. I-I am dirty." Jimin looked down at their hands. Still warm. The waiter arrived as yoongi pull back his hands carefully. Cold. The waiter put the food and walk away. Not forgetting the greeting. After he left Yoongi looked at the boy again. After a while he spoke again.
"There is difference between good and dirty, Jimin." Yoongi pour the food for Jimin and put the plate in front of him.
"Eat Jimin." Yoongi said softly. Jimin's hand flinched. Wanted to attack the food instantly. But he controlled. He carefully grab the spoon and starts to eat messingly. Yoongi smiled. 'The boy must been hungry for long.' Yoongi thought. He ignore the stares and starts to eat as well.
"Why would y-you help me, Yoongi?" Jimin speaks. His tummy was having something in it. He was calm now. Better then before.
"Because you are too young to be like this. You could be better then this, Jimin." Yoongi said.
"I can't, I am just a poor boy, people use to ignore." Jimin speaks while eating with mess. But he had food now. Why would he care? It might be his first and last food.
"Jimin. You don't deserve this." Yoongi said. Jimin stopped.
His spoon fell in now empty dish.
"I-I don't de-serve a-anything."
Yoongi looked up at him. Confused. He might broke the wrong wire.
He looked up at Jimin. His eyes were shining due to tears filling up. Before Yoongi speaks, Jimin ran. He ran with his full out from the restaurant. Yoongi ran behind after figuring what happened. But he was late. Jimin was gone.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx