⚠Chapter 8⚠

"We were in the police office and we open the case of four years ago of your father, your father rapped a young boy and found in the bed , stabbed from behind... All we know till now that enemies attacked your Dad. Because of your Dad's highness no news were leaked. Police officers put the rapped file in a corner to not open it again. The boy was found near the dead body knocked out holding a knife. He was naked as well. But he was too young that time. After DNA test we got to know that your father rapped him." Namjoon explained further while Yoongi was numb staring at the table.

"W-wh-who killed h-him then?" For the first time in Yoongi's life he stutter. He was so scared to what he had to heard ahead.

"Your Dad and Park family had some deals. Then Jimin's father take debt from your father. A huge amount of money. Then he constantly making Jimin being rapped by people who gave them money so his father can pay your father back. But at last your father couldn't wait so he gone there and make deal to rape Jimin everyday how much he wants. He go there for hours and rape him. Also threaten Park family. And on one day park family killed him. Left a note that Jimin killed them. But Police wasn't blind. They ran knocking out the boy so he can accuse easily. No one know if they are alive or dead. Since police couldn't find them they just left the case until you take it." Namjoon explains further.

"W-who told you all of this?" Yoongi still couldn't wrapped his mind among the information.

"Jimin... I know you could think he can make a story about it. But Yoongi, Jimin don't know who your father was or look alike. He was being rapped by different men. He told his story about how he got rapped and how he got accused over someone's death then he ran to no where and lived on streets. But when we got into Seoul police station. We got to know it was your Dad. So I am not gonna think he is making up the story." Namjoon sighed.

Yoongi sharply breath and once again he lean his hand in his hairs and pull them. 'What have you done, Yoongi. You beat the innocent along with his fate.' Yoongi thought.

"Yoongi it wasn't your fault too. But you did wrong. We told you not to beat until you got proof. But you still have chance. Think about it." With that Namjoon gets up. "I'll check the drug supplies and will send Tae and Jungkook to check out the brothel's situation later." Namjoon said while leaning his hand to the door knob. He turned again to look at Yoongi.

"It was nothing about him. It was ur father and his father." With that Namjoon left.

Yoongi felt drowning deep into the ocean of embarrassment and shame. He might be a Mafia leader but he wasn't heartless to give punishment an innocent. The one who didn't enjoyed his life. Who had a cruel fate. Cruel fate that his father made. A tear slipped on his cheek. He felt harsh pain in his chest when he recall the hits he gave to innocent boy.

He gets up and leaves the office. He was suffocating . His lungs were burning. He needs fresh air to breath. To live so he can fix what he destroyed.

Yoongi park his car in the parking lot and gets out to walk inside the restaurant. He goes in and sat on his usual table. The owner saw him and ask the waiter to bring his usual order.

"Hey Yoongi. How come you came after so long?" He walks toward him while smiling a big smile on his face. He sat in front of Yoongi.

"I wanted to get fresh air ,Hoseok. How are you?" Yoongi said. Voice low.

"I am fine. But I wanna ask you something!!" Hoseok said.

"What is it?" Yoongi said as his order arrived. The waiter put black coffee on the table and left. Yoongi get the coffee and sips it.

"What you did to the boy? Killed him already?" Hoseok tilted his head.

The burning coffee and its bitter taste felt more bitter in Yoongi's mouth now.

"No." He shakes his head.

"But you gave me money to find the boy so you can ki-"

"I did. But I couldn't when I am the one who was at fault finding a wrong person all these years." Yoongi sighed.

"So Jimin wasn't the ki-"

"He wasn't. His father was. And as a Mafia leader I can't kill innocents or who are not related to it."

"Oh. Well the boy seems innocent to me when I saw him. I felt bad slapping him now." Hoseok looked at his hand and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You did your job tho. You wanted money that time."

"Yeah I am guilty." Hoseok laughs lowkey.

"What will you do to make up with him" yoongi said sipping.

"I might give him a cat as a present. Or maybe free food? Is he alive still?" Hoseok said and Yoongi chuckles.

"You are lucky you can make up. Cuz yeah he is alive still."

In this restaurant Yoongi always felt lively. Because of Hoseok. He never forget his active and shiny side when it came to Yoongi. Hoseok always knew whenever Yoongi came to him he must be running from his own shits. So he tried to cheer him up. Which works. Always.

Yoongi get's up after finishing his coffee and paid the bill. Hoseok always told him not to. But Yoongi even give double bill to annoy Hoseok more.

And again Yoongi felt nervous when he sat in his car and drive back.
----------------------

Jimin was sitting all tied up. Was scared and in pain. Until he heard the footsteps. Boots. He know them. Silent and echoed dangerously. They are Yoongi's. They stopped.

He turned his head slowly up to look. He watched Yoongi standing outside the bars. His soul shakes to the core. His breath hitch.

Yoongi open the bar calmly and enters inside. Wasn't furious and ragged he was some days ago . He came slowly and stands in front of Jimin. He sighed deeply.

"Was it true? Park Jimin." He said. Tired.

"W-What?" Jimin said shakily.

"Rapped. The last person who rapped you." He said.

"I-I did-n't k-Kill any-one. I don't even k-know h-him. I told t-them." Jimin said with weak voice.

"They told me." Yoongi said and lean forward. Jimin flinched. He starts to open the ropes.

"I d-did not-hing , pl-ease don't hu-rt m-me." Jimin said, sobbing mess. He don't liked to be pitted. But he was unsure of his life now.

Yoongi open the ropes and pull his face up by resting his finger under Jimin's chin.

He saw.

He saw the pain he created on younger's face. He saw the cruel fate played with him. He saw innocence for the first time. He saw how mess he created in his already hell life. His chest sting. He lean down and kissed younger's forehead with a whisper.

"I am sorry, Park Jimin."
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx