Chapter 5

Next morning Jimin came out from his room and made his way toward the kitchen. He looks around and saw Yoongi already sitting on the table with food filled. Two Butlers was finished cooking. They left.

"Good Morning hyung." Jimin said. standing near the chair.

"Morning." Yoongi replied dryly. Jimin notice. "Sit" Yoongi told him. Jimin did. He was wearing a half sleeve shirt with sweat pants. Tattoos. He had full arm tattoos which makes Jimin's breath hitch. Jimin sits opposite side of Yoongi.

"Don't you think I should stop act and told you why I wanted you here?" Yoongi said in a low voice yet deep.

"W-what do you mean?" Jimin looks up. Didn't expect Yoongi's changed behaviour in a day.

"Shut it, Park Jimin. First of all, forget that we are friends part. Cuz its just a trick to get you here." Yoongi smirks. "Oops, didn't knew it before?" Yoongi gets up from his seat and make his way toward Jimin. He stands beside Jimin and lean down. He whispered in Jimin's ear with a scaring voice.
"You are too innocent, Park Jimin. But you don't deserve to be treated well. You are just a random kid searching through a trash can. But ran through my enemies list"

It hit Jimin. So hard. His eyes were welled up. He was scared to death , his hands were slightly shaking now to how Yoongi's true self was coming out. 'Oh Jimin, what you got yourself into.' he thinks nimbly.

"What you need? Why you get me here?" Jimin said in a weak voice.

"Out there wasn't as good punishment as I wanted you to get park Jimin." Yoongi said and lean back. Walking around the table.

"W-what punishment? What I d-did?" Jimin slowly got up from the table.

"You forgot Park Jimin. But not me." Yoongi'eyes were dark now. He was mad. Jimin didn't know why.

"Y-Yoongi I thought we were fr-"

"Fuck it up, kid. I cleared it up already we are not Fucking friends. No one would like to be a friend with a piece of trash." Jimin's breath stopped. His lungs couldn't caught breath. He wanted air. He tried to run as Yoongi blocked his way. He hold Jimin's arm roughly. Jimin stopped.

"Not this easy to leave now kid. You never go out from this anymore. I will take care of you well inside." He force Jimin back and cause him to fall on the floor helpless.

Jimin didn't knew what's happening. What he did? All he know was his life was hell since very start.

"Your family shouldn't mess with Min's." Yoongi speaks pity.

Jimin didn't speak. Cuz he was getting nothing into his mind. His mind was blank.

He looked up at Yoongi for a while. He was still beautiful. But he was different. He was emotionless. He was seemed a never cared human. Scary. Filled with haterd. Not like yesterday. He didn't care how much he hurt the younger.

Jimin's body was itching once again.
"Try to Get a step out of here and I will kill you, Park Jimin." Yoongi growls.

"I did nothing. Please don't do that to m-me." Jimin looked up with his teary eyes. Not fighting anymore like he did in his past. He was way weak.

Yoongi gives a dark chuckle. He then turn to his dark expression as he sit beside the hurt Younger.

"I'll make ur life hell, Park Jimin.Be ready, because its just a start." Yoongi gets up and leave the kitchen while Jimin just sit there.
                           XxxxxxX

Yoongi came out in black skinny jeans, white long shirt and pair of boots ready to go. He saw Jimin still sitting there. 'Aish Yoongi. Is it okay to what you are doing?' Yoongi sighed the thought away.