Chapter 3

Yoongi sighed. He wanted to run behind the boy. So bad. But he can't do that. Since the boy still don't know him but only his name.
As he turned around to go back in the restaurant to pay the bill. He heard a soft voice again.
"H-hey." Yoongi perked up as He heard Jimin. He turns around to look at the boy. Slight smile form on his faded pink lips.
"I-I wanted to thank you f-for the f-food." Jimin felt so embarrassed to run like that, but soon he realise he should thanks the young boy for at least care for his food. He turned back to Yoongi. His eyes were still glossy and puffy, his nose was red due to crying.
"Jimin its okay. Please forgive me. I will take care of my words when I speak again. Don't leave." As Yoongi spoke the words that he even don't know slipped. Jimin sharply looked up at Yoongi for a while.
"Why?" Jimin just said. Too weak to explain the question. But Yoongi got it.
"Because I want to take care of you. I saw you last time finding food in trash can. Why not you come and live with me. Trust me Jimin… I live alone. And I am ready to spare a room for you." Yoongi said as soon as possible.
Jimin looked up at him. Older was beautiful. Yes he was. Too rich. He should give himself a chance.
"O-okay. I-I will go with you. B-but I won't be burden on you. Y-you have to give me some w-work to do." Jimin said. Too unsure.
"That's great Jimin. Thanks for giving me a chance to help you. I will be right back. Stay here." Yoongi said and ran inside get out a huge cash. Too much big from what they order to eat.
"Thanks. You did well." Yoongi said to the owner.
"Its all for you sir." He gets the cash and hungrily sniffs the cash.
Yoongi nods and leave the restaurant seeing the younger still standing where he left him. Didn't budge an inch.
"Let's go Jimin." Yoongi smiles and hold boys hand. Making him flinch a little. Younger bite his plump lips and starts to make his foot steps walk to where Older was taking him.
They reach in a parking lot and Yoongi open the car door for the younger. The car was black. Shiny black. Just like Yoongi's pants and boots. Definitely rich. Jimin looked up in Yoongi's eyes. And Yoongi smile softly. Assure the younger to sit in.
Jimin sits inside. The car was so much comfortable. Warm and relaxing. Yoongi came toward the driving seat and put his seatbelt on. He also helped Jimin to put his seatbelt. Jimin let him. Older smells so nice. Rich chocolate sent.
"Thank you." Jimin said in faded voice. His cheeks dusted pink.
"Pleasure is mine, Jimin" Yoongi smiles and they drives toward his home.
The ride was silent since Jimin was watching outside, feeling the softness of the seat and listening to radio. He was enjoying himself. 'Never thought this day would be this lucky.' Jimin thought.
Yoongi glancing at him time to time.
After a while they reach their destination. Yoongi park the car in his garage.Yoongi open his seat belt and gets out from the car and goes to Jimin side help him to open his seatbelt.Jimin stepped of the car. Yoongi make them walk outside and close the garage by pressing a button by his key remote. As Jimin reach in front of the mansion. His eyes gone wider. Nearly came out. He was too much faded in the beauty of the mention. It was a huge mansion with wide garden, inside a fountain between the garden. So many different flowers.
"Beautiful." Jimin says still impressed from the beauty as he walked inside. Yoongi leading with a small smile.
"You can live here now. I told you, you are not any type of burden. Its just a little help. I would like to help you, Jimin. Can you be my friend?"
Jimin sighed. Yoongi wait for a while while walking but he didn't get answer back so he simply put the password in the door look screen and they enter inside.
Jimin looked around. Ahhh too big. Beautiful frame and art works was hanging on the wall. The walls were painted white with black furniture. Too expensive. Mini decoration plants were place on each step of stairs that goes up somewhere he don't know. Then big decoration plants on every corner placed beautifully. So many rooms. Dining table. Too big. Kitchen was beautiful itself. Every single thing was beautiful. Either gray, black and other dark colours. Yoongi simply look at the younger. His face was amused and wandered in the beauty.
"Come Jimin. I'll show you your room now hm." Yoongi said softly. 'Yoongi is not that bad.' Jimin thinks and walk behind Yoongi. They go upstairs. It was beautiful again.
Yoongi open the door and show Jimin the room.
"It will be ur room now." Jimin enters. A huge bed with black sheets, white blanket. White walls and an attached bathroom was waiting for him. There was also a huge dresser closet and dressing table was inside. So beautiful. 'Never saw this before.' Jimin touches the wall with his small finger tips.
"You can bath and change ur cloths. Choose any you want from the dressing closet. Its all yours." Yoongi said calmly now crossing arms.
"Everything i-is so b-beautiful. I-I don't know why y-ou are help-ing m-me." Yoongi sighed as Jimin said. He walks slowly and hold Jimin's shoulder softly.
"I told you. I like helping good people. Just take a bath and rest now hm. Its already evening, we will meet at breakfast tomorrow, if you need anything I am just beside this room, hm." Yoongi taps Jimin's shoulder. As Jimin nods. Yoongi was about to leave when Jimin speaks again.
"We'll b-be friends. B-but I'll still work to live here." He said in a stubborn way.  Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head.
"Okay Jimin. I'll give you something to do tomorrow, but for tonight. You will rest." Jimin smiles and nods again.
"Try to over come your stuttering. Since we are friends now." Jimin looks down, blushed and nods again.
"O-okay, Hyung." Yoongi smiles and leaves. Closed the door behind.
'You act so well, Min Yoongi.'
Yoongi gets out his mobile from his pocket and dialed a number. The person pick the call at the twice ring.
"Boss?" The voice said
"Shut it, Namjoon." Yoongi roll his eyes knew the said person couldn't see him and walk toward his room, closing the door behind.
"Aish , sorry Yoongi. What is it?" Namjoon said.
"I found the boy." Yoongi said.
"You found who?" Namjoon speaks , knew so well what Yoongi was talking about. But was still unsure.
Yoongi sighed.
"I found Park Jimin."
XXXXXXXXXXXX