⚠Chapter 6⚠

Its been a week Jimin was in the basement's torture room, tied up. The boys came to feed him or check on him time to time.

The room was dirty. Blood marks on the walls. It was more like a jail. The bars of the door shows outside of the room and there are several rooms like that. All dirty. Only a light bulb was lighting that was set above of Jimin's head. A chair on the other room too. Each room was same. Either dark or light with the help of a light bulb above. The rooms were empty. A little creak that came out Jimin's chair will echo loudly.

He was tied up with ropes. Ropes were leaving marks on his skin. He was sitting there hopeless. Again dirty and greasy skin with ruffled and knotted hairs. His face was puffy because of crying. His throat was dry due to begs in nothing. An hour past before boys came to feed him. They try to talk to him, even tho Yoongi didn't allowed it. But Jimin was saying nothing. He trusted a wrong person, again.

He closed his eyes as a flash back Hits him again.

"Fuck baby, you are so good on bed." A new man this time was thrusting into him. All rough and raged. He was constantly slapping Jimin's thighs and butt. All Jimin was doing is to giving himself to the man. Letting him rap him as he pleased. He was groaning and moaning while Jimin was crying and sobbing. Waste.

The man seems familiar.

The man was in pleasure as he stopped suddenly. He shriek. Jimin stopped as well. What happen? The man get limp on Jimin. Jimin quickly gets up and sharply get away and falls down. What he saw was unexpected.

"Jimin honey. Hold this knife" his dad told him.

"W-what?" Jimin's eyes were wide open. His body was frozen. His dad stabbed the man and grinning at him. Psycho. Jimin shakes his head as his dad came forward. He rub the blood of the man on Jimin. Jimin tried to get away.

"D-dad w-what a-re you doing?" He cried while yell. His dad hit on his face harder and knocked Jimin out.

Jimin's eyes shot open at the pain he felt again. In his whole body that was numb once again. He heard some noises coming from outside. He try to look out through his panic neck and light head.

Two boys were holding a man while man was begging them to stop. He recognize a boy. It was Namjoon the person in the office room. The other was unknown. Then he saw Min Yoongi behind them. In all black. Furious and raged was filled in him. Something might happen.

The boys tied the man with ropes on the chair. Just like Jimin. In front of his room. Jimin can see them from bars.

"Where the fuck you think you were going stealing my drugs?" Yoongi yelled and hit the man with his fist on his face. The man groaned in pain.

"Tell me. Who you taking them to?" Yoongi asked again. But the man didn't budge. Yoongi got furious as he goes to the side and hold a steal baseball bat.

"Asking you last time. After that I won't listen to you." Yoongi growled again but the man laughs.

"Kill me Min Yoongi. I am not gonna tell y-" he cutted off as Yoongi hit the bat on his knees too many time that they start bleeding.

Two boys were just standing there watching. Yoongi was Damn scary. He was nothing Jimin saw when they first time met. But what Jimin did to be here?

Yoongi keep hitting the man everywhere he can, as the blood starts to splash on the wall and on Yoongi also on the boys. The person got limped but he didn't open his mouth.
Yoongi hit last on his face as hard. The man died.

"Burned him and put the drugs back into the seal." Yoongi said now clean himself with a towel that was in the room.

"Yes boss." Namjoon said. And starts to pack the body in the bag.

Yoongi and the other person was about to leave when Yoongi's eye hit directly into Jimin's. He stopped on his tracks. Jimin's breath hitch and his body stiff. He was too much scared now. His tears starts to sliding down again. 'Its what you get too , Jimin.'

"Who is he , Yoongi? I didn't knew a new comer is here too." The man said in a confused way.

"He is what I was finding for years, Jin." Yoongi said still locked eyes with Jimin.

"Park Jimin...how?" Jin said in disbelieve.

"Its a long story. But I have my Dad's killer here." Yoongi said in anger. Furious again.

"Kid seems innocent Yoongi." Jin said and walked into the room. Opening the bar door as Jimin flinched. He looked down. Yoongi walked along inside with Jin.

"Enjoying the food? Park Jimin." Yoongi said , teeth gritted.

"I-I am n-not a killer." Jimin said in whispers. His hairs was fist full caught in Yoongi's hand and it make him look up in sharp pain into Yoongi's face. He hisses. There faces were so close and their breaths were brushing on each others faces.

"Lie to me again and I will kill you the same, you saw a minute ago." Yoongi growls.

"Yoongi. You still don't have proof. Don't hurt him for now." This time Jin hold Yoongi and pull him away from Jimin.

He was right. Namjoon was still finding the proof if the kid was the one who killed his father. All he know was his father have problems with park family. It was a week and Namjoon trying hard. Yoongi didn't have proof yet cuz park family was suddenly disappeared after Yoongi's father's death. But Yoongi find their son. After Yoongi's hard work. He find Park Jimin. And having no proof caused the younger still alive.

Yoongi took a deep sigh and came forward to harshly grabbed Jimin's face before grabbed and pull back by Jin.

"If I found out it was you. I swear I will kill you with more pain then you saw today."

And with that Yoongi left with the boys and the body that Namjoon was holding.

"I-I am n-ot a k-killer. I-I didn't k-ill anyo-ne." Jimin whisper said after the boys left.

No one was here to heard Jimin's silent begs.

XxxxxxxxX