Chapter 4

"You find him?" Namjoon says in disbelieve. "How? Its been so long you are searching for him hyung, been years." Namjoon was surprised yet amazed.
Yoongi sighed and sit on his bed.
"The kid was on the streets fishing through trash can when I found him. I don't wanted to miss the chance anyhow. So I play nice to him." Yoongi said, voice low. "Its was hard to making him trust on me , but the idiot did trust anyway. We are playing friends now." Yoongi groans and Namjoon hums.
"What are you planing to do now , hyung?" Namjoon asked.
"I want to destroy him, Namjoon. But he is already destroyed." Yoongi growls in frustration.
"Hyung, calm down. We'll talk tomorrow about it. Rest up ur mind. You must be tired.
"Yeah, right. Let's meet tomorrow." Yoongi said and cut the call.
Yoongi gets up and go to the bathroom, he take bath and change into his pajamas then goes to bed. He was thinking hard to how he destroy a life which was already destroyed.
'The kid is not same as in the file's picture. He is beautiful yet sinful in front of me. He is innocent yet dangerous at the same time. What if he is playing with me instead. No, how could he? He was searching food in trash can that night.' Yoongi's mind was a mess. He was way frustrated. Didn't knew what to think anymore, so he just put away the thoughts and closed his eyes to sleep.
Jimin finished bathing and watching himself in the mirror, he was cleaned. But his inside was too dirty. He couldn't clean it. He couldn't clean the memory.

"Jimin honey look you are going to pleasure Mr. Han with this pretty mouth of yours." His father yelled at him , cupping his face harshly.
"N-No Dad p-please n-no." Jimin cried while begging. Shaking his head in a painful hold.
Slap. Again and again.
"Said that again and I will kill you, fucker." His father yell again while kicking him.
Jimin had no chance to get away anymore. The pain was too much.
He begged so much but all in vain. Even his mother who was watching everything while drinking her wine.
"Jimin honey, your dad took a lot of money so we don't have any choice." She speaks. It made Jimin go limp.
"O-okay." He speaks, more like whispers.
"Good boy. He is coming in the evening so be a good boy, hm." His father speaks and his mother smiles. They both get up and leave the room.

Jimin's tears were sliding from his clean cheeks dunno since when. His body was covered with inner bruises. He bite his lips harsh. He Hold his cloths.
He came out after wearing his cloths. He slide into the soft blanket and covered himself in it as the memory hit him again.

"Ahhh fuck, baby boy. Didn't knew Mr.Park have this sex doll hmmm." Han that was his father's business partner groans while thrusting with inhuman pase  in Jimin. He plan a harsh slap on Jimin's butt. Its been a while he was thrusting and cummed inside Jimin for two times now.
Jimin was just being a sex doll for him and letting him do whatever he wants. He did everything what he wants.

Jimin curled up at the memory. His whole body was itching. He cried. He cried hard in the blanket. The walls were sound proof but still he cried just like he use to cry. Without voice. After some time his eyes feeling heavy. He closed them. He cried to sleep. Just like every night.
XXXXXXXXXX