Chapter 18

Jimin fainted.

Thankfully Yoongi was behind him. He caught Jimin quickly.

'Jimin , you're okay? Hey-' He put Jimin in his arm in bridal style and looked at his parents. Disgusted.

'If something happen to him. You will pay. Disgusted shits.'

He order his men there to keep an eye on them and came out with Jimin. He put Jimin on the bed as Jin came to quickly monitor him.

'What happen?' Jin asked.

Yoongi was scared and worried to death at the same time.

'His parents. He saw them and...' he sighs.

'Its okay. Its nothing to be worried about. He must be tired.' Seokjin said patting Yoongi's shoulder who was holding Jimin's small palm in his.

'You are worried for him too much.' Jin asked while covering Jimin with blanket.

'SeokJin?' Yoongi whispers. His eyes looking Jimin's precious soft skin.

'Mhm' Seokjin hums softly.

'I...I think. I think I love him.' He barely spoke the words as his eyes slowly looked in Jin's.

Jin was shocked yet so happy at the same time. He wanted that. So bad. After all Yoongi was his best friend.

'You really said that?' Jin ask wanting to yell in happiness.

'You think he like me?' Yoongi said squeezing Jimin's hand as his eyes move to his fragile skin again.

'I can't forget he told me that he liked you.' Jin replied which caught Yoongi's attention.

'He said that?' He asked with his wide eyes.

'Mhm he said that not so long ago. But  we should let him rest for now hm. I have to treat Tae a bit too. So give him accompany' here.' Jin said and pats Yoongi's shoulder again and left the room.

Yoongi was happy, shocked. Mixed feeling was tickling the butterfly in the pit of his stomach.

A smile form on his lips. He slowly gets up and bend on Jimin. He softly rubs his lips on Jimin's plump lips and pressed them ever so smoothly.

But then...

He felt Jimin kissed back. He open his eyes which directly met with Jimin's. Both blushed hard. He was about to pull off but Jimin's hand in his hairs stopped him.

A smile form on both of their lips. They kissed passionately. Sucking and bitting softly on each others lips. He move his hand and intertwine it with Jimin. Softly caressing his tongue on Jimin's lips. Jimin parted his lips and Yoongi slid his tongue inside. So warm. Wet. They didn't needed words anymore. That kiss was everything for them.

After a while they pulled back from each other to take breaths. Yoongi rest his forehead on Jimin's. Jimin felt his breath puffs on his skin.

'How long?' Jimin asked, his eyes closed. He could hear his heart beat and both of their breaths.

'I don't know. It just happen.' Yoongi told him breathless.

Jimin smile softly and looked at Yoongi.

'Y-Yoongi?' He softly spoke.

Yoongi hold Jimin's hand and peck its palm softly.

'I love you.' Jimin word it out without any stutter. Which was unusual for both of them . But at the moment. No one fucking cares.

'I love you too' Yoongi smiled at Jimin and peck his lips softly.

After confessions they talked a bit more not including Jimin's parents. Just each other.

Yoongi put Jimin to sleep and sit on the chair beside him to accompany him.

                      -----------------------

'What to do with them, Jimin?' Yoongi asked looking at Jimin with his soft gaze. Jimin was eating his breakfast on the bed. While Yoongi was helping him eating by preparing it for Jimin.

'I...I don't w-wanna see them again.' Jimin replied not looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi sighs softly.

'Should I kill them or let them go?' He asked while preparing his other bread by applying Jam on it.

'N-no hyung. Just let them g-go. Anywhere where I c-can't have to see them a-again.' Jimin told Yoongi.

Yoongi smile and nods his head.
'Don't worry , you won't see them again. Just eat better hm?' Yoongi told Jimin and handing him his bread, ruffling his hairs softly. Jimin blushed.

                      -------------------------

'Kick them out Joon. Send them anywhere but get them out of Korea.'
Yoongi ordered Namjoon and he obeyed.

'How's Tae now?' Yoongi Asked Jin.

'A lot better. He is doing excellent. Kookie is helping him to walk and exercise.' Jin chuckled softly.

'Mhm, that kid is really so whipped.'
Yoongi laughed softly.

'Yaahh, he loves him.' Jin defended.

'Yeah yeah whatever , hyung.' Yoongi shakes his head.

Door opens softly and a little presence came in.

'Hey hyungs~' Jimin greeted shyly and came in to sit on Yoongi's lap which Yoongi gladly accepted.

'Oww, so you guys-'

'Just confessed. Soon hyung soon' yoongi smirks making Jimin blushed.

'Well then I hope for better.' Jin smiles softly and giving them both thumbs up.

'Mhm~ oh I forgot.. I came to ask hyungie can I play with Tae and Kookie?' Jimin asked innocently and earning a quick nod from Yoongi.

'Sure baby~you can~' he said pecking Jimin's lips. Jimin blushed as he kissed back and run outside.

'Mhmmm~ so loveable' Jin laughs shaking his head.

'He is, actually~' yoongi replied.

'How are you feeling being changed?' Jin asked.

'Its fucking amazing hyung. He make me feel so much that I never felt before.' Yoongi spoke , chuckling.

'Take care of him.' Jin said softly.

'I will.'

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finish.