GenY_First Love 1

GenY_First Love 1

After the announcement of the college homecoming king, a good looking engineering student like Mark Waritphon has become popular all over the place since he has owned the title of the most good looking guy of his class.

Today, Mark is wondering around the Faculty of Medicine before his dinner that he has got invited from Paravee or P'Pa (P' is the way Thai people called someone older), a medical student and also a former homecoming king from last year and also a 'forever the most handsome homecoming king of all time'. He's handsome but different type of handsome from Mark. Pa is good-looking, sharp like a man who comes straight from a dreamed like movie. Meanwhile, Mark is more of an easy going person. He has a cheerful personality and can easily make a smile on people's faces with his silly but also cool acts. Which is now why he's quite more popular than P'Pa already maybe also because P'Pa is not single anymore. What a bummer.

A unite dinner is not really about their positions of kings. They met in the homecoming competition but still aren't that close. This relationship between them is because Parawee is dating his best friend, Wayu.

Besides them three, the dinner is also accompanied by Parawee's best friend, P' Kij, or a medical student Kamjornkij. Wayu has warned Mark so often that Mark has to be just well-mannered with Kij and don't act silly at all. No kidding, irritating, making bad jokes, no nothing at all. Wayu's warnings are so much Mark wouldn't bother remembering.

The more Mark heard about Kij's reputation of being fierce and unfriendly, the more Mark wants to know how Kij could be. It's just like he has to taste Kij's patient for once!

"Good stuff must try!"

Mark looks a bit more attentive and he's pretty sure that his target he wants to see will walk pass him in a second. As he has heard from Wayu, Mark has imagined the look of him to has a little bit of Parawee like same height since they're best friend? Right?

In fact, P'Kij in real life is pretty small. From faraway, he's quite cute and adorable. Nothing from P'Kij is saying 'fierce and unfriendly' at all.

"Hey you! Nong! (the way Thai people called someone younger) ... yes! It's you!" Shouting sounded so close Kij has to look back to find out.

Hey you? Nong? who the heck he called?

"I'm Mark from Engineering. I'm here to see Parawee. Do you know him?" Mark smiled brightly. His eyes were so sparkle while looking at that ovally smooth face of Kij. Mark could see that Kij's eyebrows tied together as he started to get pissed.

Why didn't Kij know the popular Mark? He sees Kij around sometimes but never really get a chance to talk or say hi.

Kij raised his month corner a bit as he knew Mark was tempting his patient. 'Hey you?' You really want to mess with me, Mark.

"A freshman student like you can just called anyone 'Nong' rudely like this?"

"I call anyone with a young face like that. If you want me to call your name, you could introduce yourself." Mark's so wanting to call you Nong Kij. Mark smiled and waited for another one to say something back.

Kij used his eyes and looked sharply at the good-looking face of Mark, and then he grabbed something from his bag.

But before Mark saw anything.... a hard card was pressed fiercely on his forehead. The card slightly dropped to his eyes level.

"Look carefully! then you must know that I'm older than you. Don't even start to mess with me"

Mark, who wasn't familiar with how Kij introduced himself... all he could do was to look at the photo in student ID card and then raise his eyes to see the real one in front of him; who had been looking at him super unfriendly. After trying Kij's temper just a little bit, Mark has come to the conclusion, Kij is way more fierce and unfriendly than he thought.