Gen Y Perhaps Love 04

"Here I come!" Mark came back with another food tray... and other person who Wayu tried to hide this morning.

Koh was the prom king of the second-year student from the dentistry. This handsome guy with Asian look quite hung up on Wayu. When he heard that Wayu and Pha broke up, he was the first person starting flirting Wayu. He got to him anyway and followed every step and everywhere. He didn't give up although Wayu would confuse or lay into him. For this reason, Wayu wanted to give him a reward as pester of the year.

"Wayu, I'm looking all over for you... Hey! Jack." Koh said the first word before frown upon when he saw that boy sit next to Wayu. Both of the senior looked at each other unfriendly. It was like like hearing the flash from the couple of eyes threatened.

Koh sits on the other side of Wayu. This wasn't the first time that Koh and Jack hit on the same person...

The flirting scores between Jack and Koh were close to call equal all along. Jack won someone's heart but sometime was Koh's turn or no one picked them up. It wasn't that hurt when somebody owned the target like their enemy.

"Hi...What're you doing here? ... I'm going to with Wayu. Wanna join? I'll buy you." Jack brought up the issue. He took care of Wayu who sit between both of them. Jack set the plate with a fork and a spoon. He almost fed Wayu to show off Koh to feel hurt with embarrassing.

"It's okay. It would be better if you buy it for Alice. I saw you flirt with her around the communication arts building the other day." Would the boy like Koh give up? After Koh intercepted Jack, he placed the drink that he bought at the front of Wayu immediately.

Jack squinted his eyes. He looked ready for the war every time. "Don't listen to him Wayu. Just come after me. You can do nothing besides blame someone else.

"I think I make a move with him first, Jack." Koh got angry. He just met Wayu late for a step. But Jack blamed others as Koh came later.

"Then what? ... wanna fight with me?"

If the bell rang, don't wonder that both of them must have a fight for sure.

Wayu put the meal into his mouth quickly. He looked at Mark for help but Mark was just biting his lips at that moment. Also, he took the phone to shoot the video for "The Prom King Fight"!

"Fuck you, Mark! Stop shooting!" Wayu hissed.

"Hey! Senior! ... You don't have to fight... I'll be your umpire...." Don't have any idea what is Mark having fun with? ... He started shooting a new clip as the host of this show.

"All right! Now we've the mission to win the heart of Wayu, a freshman from the faculty of Science. The first challenger is Jack Jongjeth! The third-year student from the engineering ....and the second one is Koh Kometh, the second-year student from the dentistry.

Jack smiled at the camera in Mark's hand like he knew his job.

"Let's Jack say something first."

"Hi, I'm Jack. I've challenged with Koh for many times. I win him mostly. But when I lost it meant I was sacrificed. I'm afraid he'll lose his heart to compete... Ahh, let's zoom in. You'll see the face of the man who is going to be a new date of Wayu here..."

"Wow... that's really impressive for the other. Koh, anything back?" Mark returned to interview Koh who was sitting and grinding his teeth to repress his emotion when he was insulted without a kind.

"This is Koh... everybody knows how long I've been flirting with Wayu... I often challenge with Jack, so I can intercept him anyway. I tell you here I won't lose definitely... Wayu must choose me!