Gen Y Perhaps Love 08

"Koh....Whoa! Whoa, whoa. Stop! Let me pass this first."

Wayu was in the middle of a mobile game. He was tied up till dropped his guard down. He used to build a wall between Koh and him. But after class, now Wayu find some corner to sit and play the game. The smaller boy tilted his head and leaned over Koh's phone to make sure that he wouldn't interrupt him in the game ... They got closer till Koh could smell some soft fragrance of shampoo that made Koh smile with beating heart.

"Hey! I told you to surrender for me, just be sympathy for me... I've just played it..." Wayu was unaware of making a cute face and winked for compassion that no one could hard-hearted with him. And Koh was one of them.

"That day you said that it was too easy, not fun? You want me to be serious right?"

"Oh... Really? That day was that day .... Don't tease me now, Koh." Wayu pressed his fingers on the phone rapidly to get the scores but he still couldn't beat other. Then he shouldered Koh who sit next to him to ruin the game.

Koh laughed. He moved and avoided the next attack outside the game by a hair... The closeness that took a leap like this must thank to Sab who got this idea... If you chose the right team, you would be half done, Koh.

Koh began to ask Wayu to play the game until he obsessed with it. Finally, he talked and let Koh teach him to play this game almost every day.

"I never pass this... I'll give up on it."

Wait... if he gave up, so what an excuse that Koh will use for being with him?

"Give me that... I'll play it....like this" Koh reached out to move the character in the game to avoid the obstacles for the next stage. Warmness from the hand that held the other's fingertips made Wayu felt how much he was so close with another. ... The big bright eyes looked up from the phone to the side face of Koh. At that time, Koh turned to him and looked into that eyes perfectly.

"You already know what I'm thinking ... , so when will you give in me? Wayu."

Wayu winked. He pulled his phone and his hand out of Koh. When he saw that eyes full of hope, he didn't feel easier... In the time that Mark kept his eyes on Kit seriously all week, it was the reason why he trusted this senior more. When Koh behaved like a friend to not let him be along... But how... the wrong one... was still the wrong one like that.

Don't talk about the feeling .... No feeling got closer to the word "Like" as well.

"Koh.... I........."

"I know what you gonna tell me... Beat me, and I'll listen." When Koh saw other's face, he could guess that Wayu would deny him as ... times. He didn't know what times... He was lazy to remember that because he didn't even think to step back now.

"But now you lost, let me poke your cheeks." Then Koh grabbed a chance to poke that puffed cheeks.

"I'm not a baby, Koh." Wayu squinched up his nose and was poked on his cheek once. Before he tilted his head and waved other's hand off gently.

"Ahem! ... What're you guy doing?" The third-party who wasn't invited showed up at the table. The good atmosphere that Koh made was disappeared in a blink of the eyes... He wished to download Jack the Giant Killer game so much, who no one made it once.

"We're having some we've had some flirtation" Koh answered with an annoyed face.

"Aha. Missed then move. Get out of my way ... I'm next. I'll show the kid how to do." Jack smiled as he wanted when he saw the enemy frowned. He got ready in the arena till the death. He was confident about his freaking mouth and annoying that was second to none.