Gen Y First Love 4

Gen Y First Love 4

Saeb monitored them both interestingly. The first one, without a doubt, Saeb knew exactly how that person felt for another one as that person was so obvious and liked to show his feeling. But P'Kit surprisingly, even for the first time he met, he felt like P'Kit tried so hard to hide the feeling inside.

Saeb analyzed everything in a second then he told himself immediately... these two needed a little help from a cupid like Saeb!

"Let's go Saeb.. I'll show you how to get a boyfriend... Ouch! could you be gentle, P'Kit!?"

Mark touched his hurting shin. He tried mumble already but unfortunately Kit heard it.

After the intense examination, relaxing at an ice-cream shop wasn't that bad for a Med student like Kit so he smiled with joy... and it was so bright.

"P'Kit and P'Mark. I think we should play a game. It's very popular right now in my school."

Saeb teared a paper into small pieces. He tried to hide his wicked idea under his innocent face. "It's like a King game. You write down anything no more than three words and then the person pick up the paper and follow whatever written in that."

Mark listened to the game's rules with his sparkle eyes. He kept asking Saeb but his eyes were on Kit. "Huh what was that, Saeb? If I wrote 'take of your clothes... that person has to do it, right? I really wanna play this game!"

"You pervert! Is there anything beside this dirty ideas in your head? I don't think this would work." Kit thrown paper at him.

"Haha... It's not like that. Whatever written has to be approved by the King first. If passed that it could be in."

"Can I be a king?" Seemed like Mark would be the one who got every advantage from this game. He would play it for his interests.

"I'll be a king myself. If not, no game." Kit volunteered so he wouldn't get in Mark's trap. But what Kit didn't know was that he fell for Saeb's trap instead.

"... So P'Kit is a king then. If any player deny any order, the king would be the one who does that... and the final rule, if the king has denied any order, he would be punished."

And the punishment was to follow orders in a punishment pile of papers that wouldn't be seen by the king. In the other hand, if the king could finish the game by clearing every order then the king won.

Kit crossed his arms around his chest hesitating. Mark seemed too happy and he awared.

"If you are afraid of losing you don't have to play, P'Kit. I don't like forcing people too."

Mark looked down on Kit like this woke Kit anger he couldn't help himself but said..

"I'm in!"

Saeb wrote couples of orders on some pieces of papers unlike Mark that wrote like ten of them. Every time Mark lend his order to Kit for checking, those orders would go to a 'No way' pile.

Fun part of this game was Kit's facial expression when he had to read those crazy ideas Mark had. Mark intention was to tease the small cute person just for fun.

"Are you being too strict, P'Kit? You intentionally fail my ideas."

Look at those orders he wrote... take cloths off... get naked... unbutton the shirt... sitting on his lap... leaning on his shoulder... kiss at the mouth... kiss at the cheek... You PERVERT!

For goodness sake, these were the orders that he got to check first. He didn't want to imagine the punishments and how they could be so dirty!

"Enough! Are you gonna pick one?" Kit grabbed a pen from Mark's hand as he kept writing endlessly. They wouldn't get to play today for sure if he let him wrote like that.