Gen Y SS1 Perhaps Love 09

The bounce of a basketball on the court floor along with the sound of the foot step of the tall boys threw and got the ball before shooting an accurate shot. Jill and Phabok still ran around without tired. Even though it was late in the evening with the small people left at the basketball court of the college.

"Phadbok, what did you think to look for trouble with the student from the medical the day before? Jill started conversation while getting a drink of water at the courtside.

"Jack got a big mouth as always... I didn't do nothing first. I just wanted talk to with him but got tossed.

Jill smiled like he was onto him. He threw the ball at his friend that could it in sudden." The guy like you just wanted to talk? Do you think I'll believe that? .... However, you started this, you should apologize to him to end all of this."

"Huh. Mark? The freshmen? .... How did he say to convince you talk to me, Jill?"

"I had ever asked him to fix the problem that you did with Uki...But this time you've to take responsibility what you've done." Jill stressed his voice. Jack was like a friend who indulged and followed Phadbok everywhere. But Jill was like the big brother of the gang that Phadbok still listened to him more than Jack. Whether study, girls or any trouble that he made, Jill always cleared up those messes for him almost every time.

"Uh... Fine...." Uki though about it three seconds and accepted it like straightforward person. "....How's about Uki?"

"If you wanna know, just ask her then. Why're you asking me?"

"I told her like that, so do you think will she talk to me again? ... I'm just worry about her. Uki should be with someone better than me."

Jill tried to notice his friend expression. He looked for the last relationship and feeing between Phadbok and Uki but it seemed nothing more than caring of two persons who had a story together.

"Don't you want to be a good person...?"

"I don't like to be a hero. I like villain, it's much more fun."

"Where's the fun in that? We're going to be the fourth-year student soon. You want still act like a child? When you're mad, you can make a trouble with anyone. Also, you're never serious to date with someone too.

"You said like my father. You know that I'm trying to pull myself a lot... but just one thing... The person I can't leave."

".....It's been a year, you still never end this with Thanu."

Phadbok forced a smile. His face turned to cold. "He betrayed my friendship... it won't end easy. If he's back in the next semester... I'll prepare to welcome him with open arms."

At that time, when Phadbok threw the ball back to Jull but it would be got as it should be. Because his friend shook his head for the grudge. Although he tried to calm or change his mind. Phadbok never forgave that until now.

The basketball rolled and stopped at the feet of somebody who just stepped in the court... The one that Phadbok just said his name with anger and now that man appeared here.

Certainly,.... when Phadbok saw that man, his tall body stood up immediately. He stared at Thanu. They looked into their eyes with the deep feeling when he recalled the memory that they play sports almost every evening since there were high-school students. But now don't talk about playing together because they couldn't look at each other without hate... It was very hard to do.