Gen Y First Love 9

Gen Y First Love 9

Although his studying in medical faculty was hard and took almost Kit's time, still, he was worried about Wayu and often found some time to talk and update about his searching for Doctor Pha. Kit paused shortly when he discovered that Wayu was not alone.

He had a company who Kit had not seen since that night. The night he carelessly and unforgivably put himself into a hot seat. The moment he saw Mark's bright smile, he ignored and avoided looking in another direction.

"Hello, P' Kit. About what you told me, you would ask for me. Is there anybody who knows anything about Doctor Pha?" Wayu greeted Kit, with hopeful sight.

Mark acted like he was yawning when he heard the name of Doctor Pha from Wayu.

It had been months, yet, his strong head friend had never given up his strong will to find Pha.

Why would he still want the one who heartlessly left him like that?

"As far as I leant, it seems to be true. Pha went abroad with his family. But, I don't know why he needed to be in such a hurry. No one can contact him." Kit told Wayu what he knew. Sometimes, he felt that it was just a dream that his life-long best friend like Pha left and avoided everyone like he was escaping something.

"If P' Kit knows where he went to, please tell me." Wayu looked up and glared at Kit.

Even though he had recovered a lot, compared with his first day. Yet, Wayu had not gotten over Doctor Pha. No, actually, he had never thought about getting over him.

"When will you stop looking for P' Pha? He left you like that, so it means that he doesn't want to see you again, doesn't it?" Mark meant to remind Wayu that. So, he might get over it and climb up from the hole of his desperate hope that he kept fooling himself into.

"Don't speak so harshly. If you don't mind your friend, you'd better mind Pha's friend who is freaking sitting here with you. " Kit could not help speaking so.

His fierce eyes stared at Mark. If he could not remember what they fought about the last time, he would gladly remind him and fight with him again with pleasure!

Mark let the big air out of his mouth to show his boredom as he did not want to make Kit mad with him over the same topic.

" 'Cause I don't want him to still sink in P' Pha stuff. I heard P' Koh is hitting on you, isn't he? Why don't you open up your mind a bit? You broke up with P' Pha anyway."

Kit knew that his adorable junior like Wayu, someone may want to take care of him soon...

A part of his heart wanted Wayu to move on, but the other part of him still thought differently. The tender bond between Doctor Pha and Wayu, Kit did not want it to be torn apart.

Wayu frowned...This topic again...

"I can't forget him now."

Mark was stunted. Wayu had become stronger, he did not cry or went dramatic about it like the first period. It was just a simple reason which already clarified itself that Wayu' s heart would never be open to anyone, but Doctor Pha.

"Exactly like P' Kit said, if he has got this bad mouth. If you're not careful. Prepare to get the busted lips again, Mark." Wayu changed the topic as he saw light scabs on Mark's mouth corner.

The one who struttled was not Mark, but it was the one who left Mark the souvenir with his teeth!

Mark, who noticed Kit's suspicious reaction, changed his face into a flirty smile. He almost forgot about Doctor Pha who they had discussed about.