Gen Y Perhaps Love 06

Gen Y  Perhaps Love 06

The vision that people in the faculty of engineering usually saw was the gang of the third year students like Phadbok, Jill and Jack. They were mentioned by the people in the college so many times no matter bad and trouble boy style of Phadbok, cute and playful Jack, and handsome and mystery with half-caste look like Jill.

"Jill and Jack, are you free this evening?" Phadbok asked during walking out the building in the college together.

"Nope. I'll follow Wayu."

"Me too. I'll be a photo model of my friend at the communication arts to send their instructor."

Phadbok looked at his friends with surprised eyes. He started investigating Jack first. "I've seen you hit on that boy... Wayu for a long time. Not yet? You're out of practice a lot.

"Oh! Who'll be an expert who changes eight dates per year like Phadbok?"

"Asshole! Don't be sarcastic. Since I broke up with Yuki, I haven't hit on anyone..." Phadbok didn't notice Jill's face changed when he heard the name of his friend's ex.

"Haven't you brought yourself yet? You killed yourself... If you want to go after her, just do it. You want to go with Jill today? ... He already became the beloved of the people in the communication arts." Jack hugged his neck and messed around him. But the one who was waiting for the answer of Phadbok was Jill, he mostly kept the silence there.

"Has you ever seen a guy like me got someone back? ... What's done is done." Phadbok shrugged his shoulders like he didn't care.

"But you shouldn't end with Yuki like that" Maybe this was the first time that Jill gave his opinion in the friend's love life. No matter how many ex-lovers that Phadbok was horrible to them till they gave him a fuck, Jill had never been interfering him for once.

"What kind of ending would satisfy you?" Straightforward like that was never the problem for a long time friends but when Jill listened to it today, he really liked to slap his head instead of Uki to teach him at once. However, the serious face of Phadbok who always went through what his friends ask for immediately. Then Jill calmed down.

"Fuck it. The past is the past ... What do you want me to help this evening? If I finish filming early, I'll catch up."

"Fine... so can you go with me, Jack?"

"Where?"

Phadbok answered shortly with a cold smile that made his friends suspect him more. ".... The dentistry." ...................................................

When Jill arrived at the studio at the faculty of communication arts, he was greeted by the girl duo who were waiting for him before.

The first lady, she just became pubescent earlier but confirmed that she was a dime! .... With the nickname that her friend named her sour sauce or "Jickchow" in Thai.

For the next girl, she was the big girl with the name matched her qualification as she told everyone "Anyone who has seen and tasted must stick on her." She was salted soybeans or "Taojiew" in Thai.

"Jill my sweety, thank you for helping my work today... sorry that it seems kind of sudden. I called you last night then you came today. You're so sweet." Jikchow went ahead to hug his arm very close.

"No problem. I'm free now."

"Oh... I'll play dumb that Jill came because of whom." Taojiew grabbed the other arm of Jew. The girls on the left and the right of him made all the boys inside the studio whispered curiously.